Currency exchange at LimeRidge Mall....

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by mousy_in_canada, Dec 28, 2004.

1. mousy_in_canada

mousy_in_canada <font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo

Does anyone know what their rate is today? I am looking to get another $300.00 and the Dollar closed at 82 cents and I am wondering what their rate is.. should I wait or just get it? I WISH I had the money when it was sitting at 84... oh well. happy that DH got a christmas bonus to help with this trip which is coming up FAST! :teleport:

2. sammi

sammi <font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font

Just give them a phone call and they'll be glad to tell you what today's rate is. We do that all the time before heading over.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Tabetha

Tabetha DIS Veteran

Do you find the rates better than at your bank? I've only ever used a currency exchange one, and was amazed at the charges!

5. mousy_in_canada

I have used them before and found them to be the best rate, I have not phoned them to ask but I think that they are as good as caa in that rates, did you not find that?

6. sammi

sammi <font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font

I've actually found them to give a better rate than CAA.

7. mousy_in_canada

Their exchange rate was 1.249 and CAA was going on Friday's rates and I got it for 1.234, I did better at CAA, plus I needed travelers checks so I had to go there anyway and by the look of the mall parking lot it was crazy glad I avoided it!