curbside checkin?

bbchurch

Earning My Ears
I was wanting to find out from some of you travel vets if and how you can check your bags curbside with a rental car? I know this may sound strange but I am one who likes to know where I am going before I get there! We will be returning our car to National so will the curbside check point be before or after you return the car? Thanks for any help.

Assuming there are two of you one will need to stay with the bags and get them checked with the Skycaps curbside while the other returns the car and hops on the shuttle back to the airport.

We did that very thing at MCO yesterday. We did curbside checkin with USAirways. Then we returned the car to Hertz at the off airport location. Then took the shuttle bus back to the airport.

You would take the turn at the airport for your airlines in Terminal A or B, drop off the luggage,then circle around the airport again for the exit for rental car returns at the airport.

Very easy and much better to do than lug the suitcases from National back over to the airport.

We do this all the time. Dee drops the bags and me, has the skycap check his ID and takes the car to either park it or drop it off (depends on if we are coming or going). I take care of the check in part, tip the skycap and wait outside for him to meet me at the terminal. Very easy and a wonderfully non violent way to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter