Cupcakes wanted

Victoriasponge

Mouseketeer
I love cupcakes, I admit it, I am obsessed ::yes::

There are so many special event / character / limited time / seasonal cupcakes that seem to appear in the World I'd love to see pics of any that people have come across. Anyone interested in feeding my addiction until I can get there myself and EAT ALL THE CUPCAKES!!!!! :hyper:

Not seasonal but there is a gift shop in the Magic Kingdom, the new part of Fantasyland. Big Top Souvenirs. It had a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting and a circus peanut on top. Best cupcake I have had at Disney in years.

Tip: if you are on the Boardwalk, check in the big gift shop, not just Boardwalk Bakery. They have a different cupcake selection.

My DH is addicted to the creamsicle cupcake at Boardwalk Bakery. I think a lot of Disney cupcakes are dry but this one continues to be super moist, not overwhelming with icing, and so good!

443359IMG_20190126_213459.jpg443362

Here's a few. I was trying to capture pineapple upside down cake in one but there are cupcakes below it. One shot is from the MK dessert party.

Last edited:
Just back from our amazing trip - here are just a few of the many (oh my goodness, far too many!!!) cupcakes I ate 🐷

This one is the Christmas tree cupcake from Restaurantosaurus - gingerbread cake with cream cheese icing. Nicely gingery1B2F0FB5-48D7-4F86-9B8D-7DC2F30A5E5F.jpeg

Whenever I think of Disney cupcakes I lament the loss of the Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake from Starring Rolls. It was our absolute favourite snack on every visit. Maybe I should start a campaign for its return!

cupcake.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter