Cultural exchange program summer 2017

milena2008

Earning My Ears
Does someone know the dates for next summer? My daughter wants to apply for summer 2018. It will be at the end of her cegep (we live in Québec), I wonder if the start date will work fine since cegep usually ends in mid may?

A friend of mine was accepted for this summer for Mid/end of May (22nd I believe) until beginning of August. When she did it a few years ago she started a week or two earlier.

Hope this helps, she had an amazing time and I love hearing all her stories!

A friend of mine was accepted for this summer for Mid/end of May (22nd I believe) until beginning of August. When she did it a few years ago she started a week or two earlier.

Hope this helps, she had an amazing time and I love hearing all her stories!

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it seems an amazing experience!
The last day of this current session is schedule on May 25, so she could have a final exam until then...

Does someone know the dates for next summer? My daughter wants to apply for summer 2018. It will be at the end of her cegep (we live in Québec), I wonder if the start date will work fine since cegep usually ends in mid may?

Unless things have changed, you can't do it from cegep. I emailed them about that a few years ago (I was at Dawson) and they told me it had to be university.

Unless things have changed, you can't do it from cegep. I emailed them about that a few years ago (I was at Dawson) and they told me it had to be university.

But that summer you wanted to go, was it just after your first year of cegep or after your last year (just before beginning university)?

But that summer you wanted to go, was it just after your first year of cegep or after your last year (just before beginning university)?

I was taking a 3 year business program and it was for the summer between my 2ed and 3rd year.

My daughter is going this summer and her start date is May 1st. There are others arriving May 20th. No matter when you start the end date is Aug 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter