CSR Resort (reg room) or AS Movies (preferred Room)

Which Resort

• Coronado Springs (Reg Room)

• AS Movies (preferred)

Results are only viewable after voting.

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
There is a 200 dollar difference in the 2...one of my main concerns is walking distance to the bus every day. Right now I have CSR booked, but considering going to the ASM because I am thinking it will be a shorter distance for walking to the bus stop. What would you do?

We considered the same thing. Decided on a regular room at CSR and just requested that they put us near a bus stop. Depending on room assignment, you could actually be just as close to a bus stop at a moderate as you are in a preferred room at one of the values. Possibly even closer. Keep in mind that you'll have a better chance of getting that room request if you keep your list of requests short and make proximity to a bus stop the first request on your list.

CSR has 4 different bus stops. Just put in a request to be placed near one. Of course that might mean a long walk to the main building for dining, etc.:confused3

If walking at the resort is a major consideration, then you might want to change to POFQ- it is the smallest resort on property, so all of the rooms are a short walk to both the bus and the main building. And the pool.

is there a particular resort room that you would suggest. My first request will be close to the bus stop. My second will be a particular resort name. Suggestions?

is there a particular resort room that you would suggest. My first request will be close to the bus stop. My second will be a particular resort name. Suggestions?

Do you mean a particular section like Ranchos or Cabanas? I didn't go so far as to request a section. I just told them we'd like to be near a bus stop and, if possible, also near the main pool. I figure that gives them an idea of what we want yet leaves them some flexibility in meeting those requests.

My favorite building at CSR is Cabanas 8A. Both times I've been in that building I've been only a minute or two from bus stop 4 (which is actually the third stop) and it's also very close to the main pool (maybe two minutes). If you want to be close to the first bus stop though, then request Casitas 4 or 5. The bus stop order going to the parks are Bus Stop 2 (Casitas), Bust Stop 3 (Ranchos), Bus Stop 4 Cabanas, then Bus Stop 1 (main building). However, going to DTD the bus stop order is Bus Stop 1, 2, 3, then 4. I still prefer Cabanas 8A though, as it is close to the bus stop, close to the main pool, and fairly close to the main building too. Here is a map, so you can see where each of the buildings are. Click on it twice to enlarge it:

http://allears.net/acc/coronadomap.jpg

Oh, by the way, I'd definitely choose CSR over any of the Values, but then again we are not fans of the values. There is no guarantee of course, but I go to WDW several times a year and have been upgraded at CSR. more than I have any other resort. Out of my ten stays there, I have been upgraded to a water view seven times, so only three times have they assigned me the standard room I actually booked. I make the same request each time: first floor Cabanas with a preference for Cabanas 8A. In that time I've been upper floor Casitas 1, upper floor Casitas 2, upper floor Ranchos 6A, first floor Cabanas 9A, first floor Cabanas 9B, first floor Cabanas 8B, and first floor Cabanas 8A, so am very familiar with the different locations. The only location I really don't like are the Ranchos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter