CSR-Only Moderate w/ Fitness Center

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
Dang it! I really enjoyed our stay there but was hoping to try another moderate resort. I guess it is the only one with a fitness center because of the conventions, but I wish the others had fitness centers as well.......:sad:

Dixiemom said:
Dang it! I really enjoyed our stay there but was hoping to try another moderate resort. I guess it is the only one with a fitness center because of the conventions, but I wish the others had fitness centers as well.......

I admire the folks who workout during a disney vacation. Im beat!! I could never!! Lol.

To answer your question...yes CSR is the only mod with a fitness centre.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

It's a nice one too with a nice selection of equipment with towels and cold water available.

Actually, when we stayed there a few years back, it was my then husband who used the fitness center. I sure don't LOL........IMO you walk so much in the parks it should be enough exercise! Contemplating a trip naxt summer and the kids want him to go too, so he may want a fitness center again......it hold up our day as he takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter