CSR child's price??

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
What the heck? I was browsing the menus and it seems that all of the restaurants at CSR have the kids pricing at UNDER 9, not 9 and under. What is up with that? Part of the reason we're making this trip in Oct. is because DD turns 10 in Jan., and we thought we'd squeeze one last trip in at child's pricing.

Anyone have any experience with that at CSR?

AndreaDM said:
What the heck? I was browsing the menus and it seems that all of the restaurants at CSR have the kids pricing at UNDER 9, not 9 and under. What is up with that? Part of the reason we're making this trip in Oct. is because DD turns 10 in Jan., and we thought we'd squeeze one last trip in at child's pricing.

Anyone have any experience with that at CSR?

Just an error I would guess.

I hope so, but it's listed like that on the allears menus and I've also seen it from the pictures of the signage that has been posted here.

Disney's official policy is 9 and under, right?
Assuming you are staing at Disney resort, your KTTW will say 2 adults, 1 child...I doubt anyone is going to question if your daughter is under 9 or 9 and under if you order a kids meal for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter