CSI Season Premiere

Vannah

<font color=teal>We did get one night off to visit
Tonight's the big night.
Anyone else going to watch?

I think that Sarah is going to die, they haven't had anyone (I don't think) die at all, except (of course) for the unfortunate person who happends to be murdered in the episodes...

So, Sarah and her fate.
Thoughts?

YAY!
I can't wait! :teeth:

I don't know what's gonna happen to sara. I've heard that George and Jorja have been wanting more money, and I heard they were talking about replacing them.

But if that is a false rumor.

I don't think she'll die.
It would be too hard on grissom.

I don't care for sara, but this episode is gonna be Awesome!

I can't wait.
I LOVE Thursdays.. Survivor (Not good this season BTW.. Chicken was my fav. XD), next, CSI & finally, Without A trace, :]]] :cool1:

I usually HATE "Crime Scene, Murdery shows" but I love this CSI.

The mini killer scares the socks off me. :scared:

I thought that the idea of a miniature killer was brilliant.
A little creepy, yes, but brilliant all the same.

Yeah, I know!
I love how all the miniature stuff is so detailed and stuff.
It kinda reminds me of Barbies. :rotfl2:

OMG, so good.
SPOILERRRRRRRR................................
Okay, so they found a body...but it wasn't Sarah?????????
Didn't see that one coming.
And I didn't see Sarah getting out from under the car coming either...

THEY FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that episode started out really awesome and intense and then it just went downhill and got really lame.

Yeah, I thought the episode with Nick getting kidnapped was way better.
I knew they would find her...and when she had the mirror I just kept thinking about it and figured it would shine light or something.
I liked the episode but I don't think it was as good as the others.

I thought hodges was gonna figure out something when he said he heard natalie talk.

It wasn't as good as I thought.

I WANT MORE ABOUT THE MINI KILLER!
Why was she doing that(The mini killing stuff)?
Was she the one performing the murders or did she get help?
Why did she turn crazy?
Why did she want Sarah dead?
WHAT WAS NATALIE SAYING!?
And who was she saying it to!!?

I want to know more about that dead body they found.

And why on earth was Sarah carrying that mirror? I also thought it would reflect light.

Argg. :mad:

Yeah, I don't really understand how she got out. I kind of need to watch again and I agree, the episode with Nick was so much better. George's acting was bone-chilling.....I hope he won an Emmy for that. But I did like the end of this episode, I almost cried hahahaha.

Why did she turn crazy?

I want to know more about that dead body they found?

They took away her father, when he shot himself. And that was the only person she loved so she decided that after noticing Sara she was going to do the same thing to Grissom. Take away the one person he loved.

But for the rest of those, I'd like to know also.

Man, that episode started out really awesome and intense and then it just went downhill and got really lame.
Totally agree.
Yeah, I thought the episode with Nick getting kidnapped was way better.
I knew they would find her...and when she had the mirror I just kept thinking about it and figured it would shine light or something.
I liked the episode but I don't think it was as good as the others.

I thought hodges was gonna figure out something when he said he heard natalie talk.
I loved the one where Nick got kidnapped. It was amazing.
They need to do one with Greg now.

Why did she turn crazy?

And why on earth was Sarah carrying that mirror? I also thought it would reflect light.

Argg. :mad:
About the mini killer:
She was doing it because, at first, the smell of Bleach affected her because that's what her dad used to get her sister's blood stain off the sidewalk.
She preformed them all alone.
Why did she turn crazy?
She didn't "turn" crazy, she was born with some condition...I don't know what it was though, so I can't help you there.
When Ernie shot himself the CSI's took away the body, so she wanted to get revenge by taking the only person Grissom ever loved.
What she was saying was irrelevent, or else we would have found out what she said.
I believe it was something to do the the "Pain in my sawdust" thing her dad does.
She was in her head, and had no idea what was going on around her, so she said it to whatever she was seeing inside her head.
Undoubtedly, that will be the first "real" case of CSI.
Even though they have the whole Sarah-Grissom Relationship plot, they can't call the show CSI without a case for the others to solve.
And why on earth was Sarah carrying that mirror?
Being the clever CSI she is, she probably tore it off the car and took it with her to try and send signals.

I think that the show could've been better.

I loved the one where Nick got kidnapped. It was amazing.
They need to do one with Greg now.

The Nick one was amazing.
It kept me on the edge of my seat biting my nails the whole time.

NO!
You thought I cried hard when Nick got kidnapped, I'd be a complete mess if something happened to Greg. :sad:

Besides, remember Fanny Smackin'?
I almost cried during that episode...

I cry for my CSI's. xD

They took away her father, when he shot himself. And that was the only person she loved so she decided that after noticing Sara she was going to do the same thing to Grissom. Take away the one person he loved.

But for the rest of those, I'd like to know also.

Ohh thanks. :]

Vannah said:
She was doing it because, at first, the smell of Bleach affected her because that's what her dad used to get her sister's blood stain off the sidewalk.
She preformed them all alone.
Why did she turn crazy?
She didn't "turn" crazy, she was born with some condition...I don't know what it was though, so I can't help you there.
When Ernie shot himself the CSI's took away the body, so she wanted to get revenge by taking the only person Grissom ever loved.
What she was saying was irrelevent, or else we would have found out what she said.
I believe it was something to do the the "Pain in my sawdust" thing her dad does.
She was in her head, and had no idea what was going on around her, so she said it to whatever she was seeing inside her head.
Undoubtedly, that will be the first "real" case of CSI.
Even though they have the whole Sarah-Grissom Relationship plot, they can't call the show CSI without a case for the others to solve.
And why on earth was Sarah carrying that mirror?
Being the clever CSI she is, she probably tore it off the car and took it with her to try and send signals.

Thanks so much!! Now it all starts to make sense. :banana:

But...Greg's my favorite...
So, something needs to be done with him.
Just as long as it's not too major.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter