CSE-- Pg. 74 SATAN'S HAMMER, Ch.18, pg.160 "Goodnight Sweetheart" epilogue

So Nebo, a woman gestates a baby -basically grows a human being - during the course of your trip report. That has got to be some kind of record. Buzz - congrats on the little Buzzette. Mazel Tov!

OH no, she didn't just gestate the baby, she had already guessed pretty good it was coming, but she concieved the baby reading the trip report during the act. One hand on the printout, ,, reading out loud how I couldn't find the ice machine after a nap at Bay lake Towers, and ended up inside an elevator of feral preschool Mouseketeers. ,I'm creeping everybody out now, arent I?

OH no, she didn't just gestate the baby, she had already guessed pretty good it was coming, but she concieved the baby reading the trip report during the act. One hand on the printout, ,, reading out loud how I couldn't find the ice machine after a nap at Bay lake Towers, and ended up inside an elevator of feral preschool Mouseketeers. ,I'm creeping everybody out now, arent I?

Yes, yes you are.::yes::

Ummmmm???? Ewwwww!

Hey Nebo.

Was just thinking about something from our conversation last night. I know we have our meeting place and time, but have you ever considered the odds that we may run into each other at AK before its time to meet? :confused3 What are the chances we'll just pass each other about 2 or 3 times before we realize "was that Nebo & Smidgy we just passed?" :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
So much has happened here. Congrats Buzz~ I hope you post a pic of your baby girl for us to see/

Nebo another great report as usual. Hope the tooth is feeling better.
I wanted to post this link for you. I have a much longer one on my FB page. This is by far the funniest Thanksgiving episode EVER. Turkeys don't fly? Who knew? Have a great holiday folks and yes yes yes you need to do a tr on your next trip.

http://youtu.be/4FXSnoy71Q4

Thanks so much for all the well wishes everyone!

Nancy, you are so right about the sunny side up event! I have a little more soreness this time than with my other two. I kinda think I am walking a little like John Wayne right now, pilgrim! ;)

I was just as excited to tell all of you about her arrival as I was my blood family members!

I am going to post a picture, just as soon as I can figure out which one shows her off the best. It's been a little hectic with phone calls and emails and visits of course.

Nebo, the vikes are 5.0 and I haven't used them at all. I'm sticking with the 800 mg Motrin. The funny thing about the vikes is that as soon as we got the prescription filled DH and I both said almost perfectly in sync "Now we have Nebo's Christmas present!"

We had an original event happen last night during the 3:20 am feeding. DH was up as well and he offered to change her diaper. Well, most of the time she has a least at little of both in her diapers. DH had just removed the diaper when "Hoop de Poo-Poo" shot out onto our bedsheets and onto DH. Fortunately, I was washing my hands so I missed the "poop anointing". We got her clean, changed the sheets, and the last thing I said before a short sleep descended was "I have GOT to post this in the TR. This is right up there with Nebo and Pkondz's maturity level!" ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! :grouphug:

I promise the picture is coming soon, maybe tonight!

Oh GACK!! Dear Heavens, we can come up with some doozies, but this one is just beyond the pale! There is no way little DD could be conceived while reading the TR, not when I have such lovely visions of cow suit Nebo, Swiss Miss Nebo, Spike Gremlin Nebo, and the many other specialized Nebos floating around in my head. :scared:

Oh GACK!! Dear Heavens, we can come up with some doozies, but this one is just beyond the pale! There is no way little DD could be conceived while reading the TR, not when I have such lovely visions of cow suit Nebo, Swiss Miss Nebo, Spike Gremlin Nebo, and the many other specialized Nebos floating around in my head. :scared:

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving one and all, even the Canucks.

Hey Nebo.

Was just thinking about something from our conversation last night. I know we have our meeting place and time, but have you ever considered the odds that we may run into each other at AK before its time to meet? :confused3 What are the chances we'll just pass each other about 2 or 3 times before we realize "was that Nebo & Smidgy we just passed?" :rotfl:

Yeah, especially at ak, WHICH has the smallest walking paths of all the parks, that could happen. If it does, well, I guess we play it by ear then.
"Quick, duck, here they come again, act like Divine!" O(therwise, it's three o'clock at the Dawa Bar.

Thanks so much for all the well wishes everyone!

Nancy, you are so right about the sunny side up event! I have a little more soreness this time than with my other two. I kinda think I am walking a little like John Wayne right now, pilgrim! ;)

If you had just turned over, wouldn't she then be in the proper position? Just wondering.
I don't think I have ever heard the Duke actually call someone a "Pilgrim" in a movie, but every imitation has him saying that.

Nebo, the vikes are 5.0 and I haven't used them at all. I'm sticking with the 800 mg Motrin. The funny thing about the vikes is that as soon as we got the prescription filled DH and I both said almost perfectly in sync "Now we have Nebo's Christmas present!"

OKAY, well you just hang onto them, we'll have to meet up EVENTUALLY, right?

We had an original event happen last night during the 3:20 am feeding. DH was up as well and he offered to change her diaper. Well, most of the time she has a least at little of both in her diapers. DH had just removed the diaper when "Hoop de Poo-Poo" shot out onto our bedsheets and onto DH. Fortunately, I was washing my hands so I missed the "poop anointing". We got her clean, changed the sheets, and the last thing I said before a short sleep descended was "I have GOT to post this in the TR. This is right up there with Nebo and Pkondz's maturity level!" ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! :grouphug:

I promise the picture is coming soon, maybe tonight!

Ponzi, I don't know if we should feel offended or proud, by what she said. And how come she grouped just us together?

I just know I am REALLY going to regret this, but what one is the Swiss Miss picture?

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is, that the one you can't take any credit for at all, the cow picture, was done without ANY photo shopping at all!

That's probably not a good thing, is it?

Finally have a chance to catch up! I had actually already started commenting on this chapter... and saved it... at home... but I'm at work. So all the best stuff is there. All you're gonna get now is this drivel.

But trust me. The stuff you're never gonna see was awesome.

I'm not sure what it was I talked about for 18 chapters, sut somehow, talk I did.

And some of it was even coherent! Way to go!

Not a lot... but some.

Saturday, high noon

Nebo steps out of the shadows of the OK Corral. Vikes rattling in his pockets reminiscent of the sound spurs make on a boardwalk. Smidgy, his trusted sidekick, is at his... well... side.

"This here TR ain't big enough for the two of us," he growls.
ShootingCowboySmiley-1.gif

Smidgy whispers in his ear, "Dear? What about me?"
"Okay," he snarls. "This here TR ain't big enough for the three of us."
"Ummm..." says Smidgy.
"What?" an exasperated Nebo whines. "What now? I'm trying to be intimidating and you're not helping!"
"Well," Smidgy continues. "You really shouldn't narrow it down to just us. What about Buzz and Backstage Gal and Mr & Mrs T and..."
"Okay! Okay! Just forget the whole thing!" Nebo then slinks back into the shadows; but not before giving one more menacing glance over his shoulder... as he bangs his head on the OK Corral sign.

Yes, it really feels weird climbing into the car to begin a 1300 mile drive at noon on a beautiful day in Florida,

Especially when you're wearing spurs... and chaps... and no pants...

But let's not go there, shall we?

but we got 3 hours out of it, and got to meet Monica finally.

Kidding aside, I am glad you got something good out of this trip!

But if I think about it real good, my nose can still bring back the smell to me.

And it ain't a good smell. All those days in the Florida sun. Pretty ripe. Yup.

What? "smell to me"? Oh! I thought you said 'smell of me'.

My bad. Carry on.

I wasn't sure how the drive would go, but my head held up better than anticipated, I thought the eye strain would do me in, but not so.

That's good, I was wonding how that'd go. I bet that was a relief.

A big reason for that too was I haad saved these two pills Monica gave me, 800 mil of Ibuprofen I think, and I didn't hit them until 4hours into it.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

No, hang on. That should be, "A friend with a vike is a friend I like."

I just talked to Smidgy, and all we know is that we stayed in Perry, and then Effingham Illinois the next night, but no idea what motels they were.

Those pills were really good, huh?

We even made a point of saying "Let's remember this place in the future."

That's the kiss of death right there. I think it's because when we were kids, if we said, "Let's make sure to remember this." You did, 'cause there was nothing else up there to crowd it out. Now you can't remember anything but we still foolishly go about our day thinking we'll remember everything.

What were we talking about again?

Yeah, right.
We remember it allright,
We just can't remember what STATE it was in!

State of inebriation? Intoxication? Shall I go on?

Yes, I know, it was in altered state, or State of Confusion.

I like mine better.

resultring in Effingham again. And yeah, I've joked about that town name before, but geesh, HOW can you name a town that name? The F word has been around for centuries, right?

Fun? Free? Nope. Not understanding what you're getting at. Could you be more explicit?

a gigantic table umbrella was now sitting at the bottom of the pool.

The last thing you want when you're drowning is a nasty burn.
flame.gif

Very thoughtful.

I don't remember puddles, that leads me to believe that the buffet was in Georgia. Makes sense, right?

Yeah, 'cause a road won't have drainage. Makes perfect sense.

All would have gone well, IF she hadn't forgotten her favorite squooshy pillow there.

You should've asked to look through lost and found. Not that you'd want it back anymore... but just to see.

Yes, it's finally happening, I'm not retaining all the details
like I used to be able to do, there's just been too many similar trips.

Say WHAT??

I mean to remember, no, not too many trips!

Oh. You had me worried there for a sec.

Ok, she just yelled up at me that it was America's Best Inn in Perry, and Econolodge in Effingham, good old Visa statement. But that still doesn't answer which one had the buffet across the street.

Did you put the buffet on Visa?

I ordered the chopped sirloini with baked potato for 7. 95, she got blackened catfish for I think the same price, and soup, salads of many species, mac and cheese, cheese cake, pizza, mostaccoli, smoked sausage,,, etc. etc all came with.

What the heck is mostaccoli?

Nevermind, I googled it... still, hadn't heard of it before.

Man I wish I could eat like I could in my younger days, maybe if I took up "wacky tobacky" again? There was a time I was on first name basis' with all the employees at MacDonalds.

And Burger King.

And Ray's Red Hots.
And Mr. and Mrs. Pizza, and Superdog, Golden Nugget, you get the picture.

And then I quit it when I discovered I could not complete a sentence that didn't include the word, "man".

You mean like: "Man I wish I could eat like I could in my younger days"?

"Hey man, how you doing, everything been going ok, man?"

And "dude" works with alcohol. Actually "man" does too.

Oh boy, some of the stories I could tell,,,,,but I'm sure we all have some of those type.

Nope. Just you. And don't worry about those sirens you hear getting closer. I'm pretty sure they're going somewhere else.

pretty sure.

A lot of the time on the way home, we talked about our upcoming trip.
It was still in the early booking/planning stage, and Smidgy said that since I got shut out so much this trip, that WHATEVER i want to do next trip is FINE with her.

And she admitted it! In writing!

The sky is the limit my friend. Anything goes.

"Smidgy, I get to pick what I want... and what I want is for you to ride <insert any ride that she hates here>, continuously, for the next 4 hours."

take your right forefinger and move it rapidly in a vertical motion against your closed lips.

Ow! My nose!

You didn't say where to stop.

Believe me, if you haven't stayed at Uni ever, it's worh it once if you can get a deal, but it's not cheap. There are no value resorts there, but the Front of the line pass that comes with staying on site is worth tons!
And unlike the express pass you can purchase there on your own, there are no limits to how many times you can do any certain ride, you can ride Spiderman 8 times in a row using the resort express entrance if you desire.

Sweet deal... dunno if I'll ever get a chance to try it out, but good to know.

So, for now until we leave, we'll stay right here until we get back, and I'm not going to get all maudlin like I usually do, thanking each and every one of you for reading and contributing.

Oh, sure. You say that... then what do you do? You go ahead and get maudlin anyway! Well I'm not falling for it! I'm going to remain aloof and not get sucked in...

Yes, most certainly, we all need to give Ponzi a standing ovation for all his breakdowns, that took a LOT of time to do, his quick wit in unparralled, don't you agree?
Well, ok, the quick part is unverified, but I'm sure it's there as well, thanks a lot buddy, you made my job fun!
Not to mention that you influenced MUCH of what and how I wroted stuffage.

Awww... Gee, Nebo. That was really nice of y... Darn it! Sucked in!

Seriously, it was my pleasure. And it sure is fun reading (and ripping apart :rolleyes1) your TRs.

See ya over on the next one!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all, even the Canucks.

Oh, sure. Where were you a month ago when the real Thanksgiving was?

Ponzi, I don't know if we should feel offended or proud, by what she said. And how come she grouped just us together?

Naw. I'm not offended. She just had a baby. She's exhausted. If she was thinking a little more clearly she just would have typed your name.

I just know I am REALLY going to regret this, but what one is the Swiss Miss picture?

I do believe it's this one:
nebomelon2.jpg

The sad thing is, that the one you can't take any credit for at all, the cow picture, was done without ANY photo shopping at all!

That's probably not a good thing, is it?

Actually... no. No it's not.

EEEWWWW! we're about to leave on vacation, a romantic time, and ponzie has to screw around with my sex life again!! thanks a lot!!! yuck!

Always nice to have an appreciative audience.

Just remember... Nebo asked to see it again. (You might want to ask him about that... just sayin')

I just feel sorry for the little girls whose face was "removed" from the picture....well that and also the poor slice of watermelon! :lmao:

My brother is in town and stayed over at our house until early this morning as well as being here today as well. I will get to the picture as soon as I can, but it may be later tonight before I have a chance.

EEEWWWW! we're about to leave on vacation, a romantic time, and ponzie has to screw around with my sex life again!! thanks a lot!!! yuck!

You're right, that is disgusting. I don't want to have sex with me either now.

Hmm, maybe that didn't come out right.

And with that, ADIOS!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter