CS meals like Starring Rolls

3PRINCESSMOM

Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P
I am wondering if any of the other bakery-type establishments have a CS meal deal similar to Starring rolls, where you get a drink and sandwich-type "entree" then choose from the wonderful dessert selection Specifically wondering about Main Street Bakery and Boulangerie Patisserie (France). I believe this kind of meal is confirmed at the bakery in Norway.

I wanted to add that I am interested in knowing about Boardwalk Bakery, as well?

Definitely the Patisserie in France; also the CS location in Norway. In fact, at Norway the 'chef's special' 1 CS meal generally includes a sandwich, a soup or salad, a beverage, and a choice from their bakery case. Quite a good deal!

Many resort CS locations also offer this kind of option. It's especially attractive now that the Deluxe resorts all seem to be offering their own unique cupcakes, too - it's not just the Boardwalk Bakery.

the desserts are "bad" but at least the sandwiches aren't deep fried, right? (Please appease my guilt):blush:

Sunshine Seasons in The Land also offers this sort of CS meal where you pick a sandwich, potato salad or chips, a dessert from the bakery case and a beverage. Love Sunshine Seasons!! No burgers or fries in sight!

Last year at Boulangerie Patisserie I got a cheese plate(which came with bread included.), a napoleon (It was HUGE BTW) and a bottle of water for 1 CS. My DW and I shared it and it paired well with the French leg of the Wine Walk.
From what I understand you can get 1 savory item, 1 dessert and a drink for a CS.

the desserts are "bad" but at least the sandwiches aren't deep fried, right? (Please appease my guilt):blush:

No deep fried sandwiches... just a basic turkey or ham... but they are very good. They also have sushi too. ( 3 choices maybe? we get the California roll and it is very good.)

the QS at some of the resorts includes a bakery item too. ( POR and Contemp does.) :)

The menu for Main St Bakery listed on AllEars.net says that a Breakfast CS meal includes a pastry/bagel, fruit, and a drink, but it doesn't mention anything about lunch/dinner CS meals even though there are sandwiches on the menu. Not sure if it's possible. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter