cs at mk before halloween party

Punkin's Mom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Thrown to the wolve
How late do the counter service restaurants serve food to non-party guests? I don't want to wait too long then find out I can't get dinner because we're not staying for the party.

Thanks!

I am bumping this up for you.........when we were there once for the Christmas Party .......we went into Cosmic Rays and they only had one type of window open......we are going to the party on the 21st.......I will find out if no one else has an answer........

Just to build onto this question, can you still eat at restaurants in MK if the MNSSHP is going on and you do not have tickets? Bump!

Just to build onto this question, can you still eat at restaurants in MK if the MNSSHP is going on and you do not have tickets? Bump!

No. The park will close at 7:00p and all those not attending the party will be directed out of the park.

After 7:00p they will not serve anyone who doesn't have a wristband on. No food, souvenirs, bathroom, rides, trick or treating etc...without a wristband. There will be hundreds of CMs looking for wristbands and directing those without wristbands out of the park.

I think if you are in line before 7pm they will still server you. The same as if you are in a store before 7pm you can purchase items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter