Crystal Palace Pictures... Can you help me?

TigMaya

Mouseketeer
I am just so upset right now! We went to WDW May 10-17 for the first time and had a wonderful time. This morning I was getting things in order to put together our Disney memory book and went to look for pictures of our breakfast at Crystal Palace. They were not on the computer!! I started to think about it, and realized that I hadn't ever seen them! All I can figure is that when I uploaded them something went wrong. All the pictures from that morning are gone (Crystal Palace, Dumbo, Pixie Hollow)!! I searched everywhere and even downloaded memory card recovery software hoping that even one was still on the card, no luck.

Fortunately, we purchased the photopass cd and there are lots of Pixie Hollow pics there, but Dumbo and Crystal Palace are nonexistant. Does anyone out there have pictures of the characters at Crystal Palace that they would be willing to email me or post here? I'm hoping for just generic pictures of the characters in the restaurant or signing a book (not pictures of them posed with you or your kids). This was my family's favorite meal as we all love Winnie the Pooh. If I had some pictures it would allow me to at least include something in the book. My daughter is completely obsessed with Eeyore, and my son loves Tigger, so leaving it out of the book would be horrible.

Hoping for some Pixie Dust :wizard:

well, 90% of my Crystal palace photos are of my kids...not so good for you:confused3 and I was there at Christmas time, so these are of the center piece as you walk in. But that is all I got. Sorry.
3583384187_db4728c1db.jpg

3584190524_30fc1cb76e.jpg

3584189580_3616b44ac9.jpg

I don't know what your kids look like but this picture with piglet could be anyone. :rotfl: Maybe you can photoshop your own kids head in it. LOL
IMG_1714.jpg

In all seriousness you should go to the Dining Review board and take a look around there for pictures. Some people take lots of restaurant pics. If you PM them they may let you use them. Unfortunately all our pictures have us in them.;)

Thank you for the pictures and suggestions!

On a positive note... I told my DH that the picture mishap just means that we'll have to go back to WDW within a year to get more pictures!! He didn't disagree with that :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!