Crystal palace lunch or dinner?

rhughesdisney

Earning My Ears
My family and I have already decided to eat at the crystal palace, just trying to decide of we should do the lunch or dinner! We are on the dining plan so am thinking dinner is more bang for your buck:). Any thoughts?

Thanks

We like all 3 meals at CP but we prefer dinner! There is a bigger variety at dinner with some really good options but you can't go wrong with any meal at CP.

I actually preferred breakfast here. I thought dinner was very hectic. My kids aren't big breakfast eaters, though so I think we may make a lunch ADR next time. It's great to enter an empty MK for pics before breakfast, though.

My family and I have already decided to eat at the crystal palace, just trying to decide of we should do the lunch or dinner! We are on the dining plan so am thinking dinner is more bang for your buck:). Any thoughts?

Thanks

It's a buffet. You can pile up your plate as high as you like, as often as you like whether it's lunch or dinner. The food offerings are similar.

I would say dinner if you are on the dining plan. Love Crystal Palace... one of my favs

enjoy and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter