Crystal Palace Breakfast/Lunch

DisneyLover4316

Earning My Ears
If I have a 10:30/10:45 reservation for Crystal Palace will they be switching over to lunch during the time I am there? Im not looking to get 2 meals for free or anything. I just want to make sure I will not be asked to leave because breakfast is over and lunch is beginning.

Thank you!

They will not ask you to leave when switching over. If you were really wanting breakfast, your option might be limited though. They may not replenish the breakfast items as they would if you had an earlier adr.

This is our favorite time to eat there because you get a bit of both. They will still have breakfast food out. When they start to switch to lunch they shut down one side of the buffet and convert it to lunch. The other side remains breakfast.

I don’t know if they still do this, but once upon a time late bfast folks were seated on one side. That side of the buffet remained bfast

Lunch guests were seated on the other side. A cm would direct you appropriately

I know at th the transition is section by section. I missed some bfast pastries but had nice lunch options to pick.

We had a 10:30 in March and it was perfect. Both sides were breakfast when we got there but one side closed to switch for lunch soon. They're was plenty of fresh breakfast food, I got my omelette from the station, and hubby got the lunch foods that he wanted.

would a 1040 be too late? It says lunch doesnt start until 1130 and we wouldnt want to just sit around and wait for the change over- I'm more of a breakfast person than my daughter. We tried doing the "best of both meals"once at Tusker House but they were running a little late in the switch over and she got tired of sitting around and waiting.

With that late of an ADR, we still wait a few minutes before being seated...and the characters usually take 30 or so minutes to all make their rounds.

On the other hand, I’ve never seen anything on the Crystal Palace lunch buffet that looked better than the breakfast French Toast puffs.

If I have a 10:30/10:45 reservation for Crystal Palace will they be switching over to lunch during the time I am there? Im not looking to get 2 meals for free or anything. I just want to make sure I will not be asked to leave because breakfast is over and lunch is beginning.

Thank you!
My experience at the Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh character brunch) is that both breakfast and lunch items are served. However I haven’t been since summer 2015.

We do a 10:30/10:40am ADR at Crystal Palace every trip and LOVE IT! As PPs have said they start with both sides as breakfast and then shut one side down to switch over to lunch. We have always had hot, fresh food the entire time. Last summer when we were there our waitress was actually encouraging us to take our time to make sure we got some of the lunch selections. There were a lot of empty tables and no one was in a hurry to rush us out. I love the breakfast there, but it is also nice to have a few favorite lunch options as well. Plus our kiddos think it is pretty cool to have ice cream for dessert at breakfast. :)

Thanks,we used to do CP before park opening but since the change ( allowing people down main street - like DL)- we skipped it on our last trip. Was going to venture out to 1900 PF ( since they have a later breakfast time and the park now opening at 7- gave us a little more flexibility) but now I'm thinking of doing this around 1030 instead

Ok, so just changed from my 1900PF to CP- since my DD is not much of breakfast person ,I made the ADR for 10:40- will this still be okay for me to get my breakfast fill? TIA

Ok, so just changed from my 1900PF to CP- since my DD is not much of breakfast person ,I made the ADR for 10:40- will this still be okay for me to get my breakfast fill? TIA

You should be good. I just doubled checked the timestamp on my photos and I had to leave my omelette being prepared because Pooh came to our table at 11:13am. At that point, they were switching half of the buffet to lunch but the other half was still very much breakfast food. And my omelette was delicious :-)

You should be good. I just doubled checked the timestamp on my photos and I had to leave my omelette being prepared because Pooh came to our table at 11:13am. At that point, they were switching half of the buffet to lunch but the other half was still very much breakfast food. And my omelette was delicious :-)
Thank you

How is the character interaction when you get a late breakfast reservation? Do they take a break between breakfast and lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter