Crystal Palace at 8:20, can we get seated earlier?

ranthony

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I was hoping to get into the CP at the first PS time of 8:05 for breakfast. However, the earliest I could get was 8:20. Since the tables will not be full of other guests finishing their meals, if we show up earlier do you think we could get seated? I'd like to be finished with our meal before the park opens at 9:00.

TIA,
Rhonda

Bumping this to the top because I was wondering the exact same thing....

Also, what time do the gates open if the park opens at 9:00am that day.

Originally posted by ranthony
Hi,

However, the earliest I could get was 8:20. Since the tables will not be full of other guests finishing their meals, if we show up earlier do you think we could get seated?

Hi Rhonda :wave:

If the earliest PS you could get was 8:20, and the restaurant first opens at 8am, I am thinking maybe they just staggered the first batch of PS times a bit.Because there is no way the 8:05 people could be finished eating by 8:20.
If I were you, I would try and show up at the MK ps area about 7:50. They may or may not let you go back early, but you'll never know if you don't try :teeth:

I am always early for things.Sometimes it benefits me, sometimes not.

~Chris

I would get there earlier. I had a PS for Boma at 7:30 I got there at 6 and we were seated within 15 minutes!

I read somewhere that PS's get priority whenever they show up. They give you the time knowing that some people will be early and other s late. It's some convaluted math but it seems to work. The staggering is part of the math, plus the servers do bring your drinks even at the buffets and don't want 300 drink orders at once. But if you show up late you have to wait behind everyone that checked in before you. Just show up early.

Don't know if this is always the case but the last two times we have been to Crystal Place and had reservations in between the 8-8:30 time slot we have had to wait in quite a long line to check in then had a bit of a wait after that for our name to be called. The last time we had a reservation for 8:05 and we were early to check in but it was still close to 8:30 when we were actually seated. I would get there early and hope for the best! :)

I believe that a lot of character breakfasts are like that first thing in the morning. When you showed up for the earlier time you had to wait for the others who had later times but checked in before you to get seated. I hope it will be different at lunch, but I refuse to do any character breakfasts this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter