Cruzin with Disney in May

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Myself, mother, aunt from UK, DD in wheelchair and our babysitter are going to be on the May 17th Wonder Cruise. We had 2 connecting staterooms with Navigator verandahs on deck 6. Well today our travel agent from DU emailed me to let me know that we had been upgraded to 2 deluxe statrooms with normal verandahs..... there are however not connecting rooms. But we have been assigned the one of the biggest ACCESSIBLE rooms on the book and we have a verandah 3 times the size of everyone elses.
Very excited.
There will be enough room for me to put DD on the floor so she can rool around a bit.

Sounds neat! Please let us know how everything went when you get back.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

WOW!!! That is great!! I didn't know they "upgraded"rooms.Did you have to do anything special to get them upgraded??? Did your travel agent do this for you??? We are booked on the cruise in July on the 7th deck in a outside room with a veranda . We were offered a handicapped accessable room in the front of the boat but our travel agent thought it might be a little to rough for my son if the water got choppy. David can get in and out of the shower so we took the regular room. PLEASE let us know how the rooms are as we will still have the wheelchair in the room. Have a wonderful time!!!!!! Relax and enjoy yourself!!!!!! :cool:

still trying to get the nerve to get my fat butt on a boat...Im nervous..no sea legs and all LOL But let me know how yours goes you may be the one that persuades me :)

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

yyc_mc.gif
dischat.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter