Crusin' on Mother's Day

dollysmom

Mouseketeer
We will be aboard the Magic for Mother's Day 2009. Does anyone know if DCL does anything special for this day? It will be an at sea day for us.

We cruised this year on Mother's Day and I noticed nothing special. It was sailaway day for us. I did get a few well wishes from CM's.

We were on the Magic this year - Mother's Day was actually our CC day so that was enough for me! :cloud9:

I didn't notice anything special onboard, but I was left a small "Happy Mother's Day" chocolate and a beautiful towel creation from our room host in the evening at turndown. :goodvibes

Nothing special on Father's Day this year - special chocolates at night and a "father's day cake" at the entrance of the dining room (although I don't think it was intended to be eaten).

Yea, now that I think about it, there might have been a Happy Mother's day cake at the entrance too. I can't remember the chocolate, but there could've been. Yes, just being on the ship with my two kiddies that I never thought I would have (we tried for 8.5 years!!) was present enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter