Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by pinnocchiosdad, Jan 8, 2010.
Does anyone have a link to the DVC point chart for the DCL. TYIA
If your a member you can log into the DVC site and click on the points chart on the right under Plan My Vacation. Click on the Disney Collection for 2010 or 2011 and go to the cruise line.
We're going in 2011, but still up in the air on using points, or renting our points and paying cash.
Be prepared for a shock when you see how many points you'll need for this. Many folks find it makes more sense financially to rent out their points and book the cruise with cash. People typically figure that you can rent points for $10 per night. So if a cruise needed 200 points per person, that's the equivalent of $4,000 for the cruise.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
With the Dream coming in 2011, the DCL points charts actually went down for that year on the new ship. Very refreshing...
Just FYI, there are 16 different charts for 2011 DCL cruises:
* 3 Night Bahamas Cruise
* 4 Night Bahamas Cruise
* 5 Night Bahamas Cruise
* 6 & 8 Night Caribbean Cruise
* 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
* 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
* 7 Night Mexican Riviera Cruise
* 8 Night Mexican Riviera Cruise
* 10 Night Mexican Riviera Cruise
* 15 Night Panama Canal Cruise
* 5 & 6 Night Pacific Cruises
* 14 Night Trans Atlantic Cruise
* 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise
* 10 Night Mediterranean Cruise
* 11 Night Mediterranean Cruise
* 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
Hope you wanted the 2011 charts. There are 9 for 2010, but I'm too lazy to post them, too.
Thanks for all the replies. I figured they were on the member site, but i didn't think to look under THE DISNEY COLLECTION.
Separate names with a comma.