Cruisin' April 9th, 2006, are you?

T_Kirsten

Earning My Ears
We're getting very excited and would love to chat with others who will be sailing with us on the April 9th, four day cruise on the Wonder.

Anyone?

T_Kirsten said:
We're getting very excited and would love to chat with others who will be sailing with us on the April 9th, four day cruise on the Wonder.

Anyone?

This will be our 2nd Spring Break Cruise on The Disney Wonder and we are even more excited than last time.

Will be travelling with just my daughter. She is 12 years old.
We will be driving from Charlotte, NC.

I am originally from London and still have a very British accent so I think you will easily hear me!!!!

Well hello! We are cruising with our 6 y/o son, first time cruises for all of us. We're from Green Bay, WI so you might notice our acccent too! :)

Can't wait to meet you!

T_Kirsten said:
Well hello! We are cruising with our 6 y/o son, first time cruises for all of us. We're from Green Bay, WI so you might notice our acccent too! :)

Can't wait to meet you!

Hi, we will most definitely look out for you!
Our ears will be trained for Wisconsin sounding accents!

See you soon

:wave:
T_Kirsten said:

Anyone?

:wave: Just found this site and saw your post and had to reply! We are soooo excited to go on this cruise too! I will be traveling with my husband, our 12 y/o son, and 16 y/o daughter. Only 43 more days! We are from Maryland.

Kathy pixiedust:

We will be traveling from Wisconsin with our 6 y/o son. Our first cruise of any kind and we're very excited! Just six short weeks to go!

Hope to meet you :)

Hello to all on this thread. We're a first time cruising family from New Jersey. In addition to my husband, 3 1/2 year old and 6 month old, we'll be joined by my entire extended family (sister & her family, brother & his fiancee, and our parents) to celebrate our parent's retirement. We've been planning this for over a year, yet STILL have so much to learn about what happens on a cruise and what Disney has to offer! Nice to meet you here on the 'boards and hope to see you on the Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter