Cruise tomorrow, Packed car, lost passport card!

mtdewhead

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

Glad to worked out!

That's an "exciting" way to start a trip. I'm glad he found it. Hope you have a great trip!

Great to know it was found! I would have had a meltdown. Time to have fun and leave the worries behind! Have a great cruise!
:)

Yeah there was a moment when I thought my head might spin off!

Sounds like Saint Anthony may have answered your "Major Prayers". ::yes::
Enjoy your Cruise.

I take our passports and have them all together. Then I have all of our birth certificates together in a different place. If one batch gets lost I always have the other.

MikeAndNick said:
I take our passports and have them all together. Then I have all of our birth certificates together in a different place. If one batch gets lost I always have the other.

Ive had all our documents in a folder for months. I even got out our passports after reading that one poor woman's posts on here. I knew I should have confiscated my daughter's boyfriend's as soon as he walked in last night. He felt terrible, got no sleep, and today is his 18th birthday too, poor kid. Sooooo glad he had an honest waitress!

Nothing like a shot of adrenaline to start your vacation! Safe travels.

hope its found!!!1

???

MikeAndNick said:

Agreed. There is no reason to carry a passport card portably in your wallet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter