Cruise tip envelopes

noahdove

Noahdove
I am looking for tip envelope designs to use for our Dream Cruise next April. I would like to have them personalized with who they go to and who they are from.
The envelopes will be from The Banach Family and the other will be from The Pinneo Family. I would like them to be specific for:
Dining Room Server, Dining Room Assistant Server, Dining Room Head Server, and Stateroom Host/Hostess.
I know I am ahead of the date, but, I am doing a few things each week to help me with the time factor..I only have 7 months and a few days to get everything done:lmao::rotfl: Thank you ever so much to anyone who will help me outpixiedust::thanks:

Hi Marilyn
I could make a few more of these if interested?

I'm starting back to work (school) tomorrow but I could work on them over the next week or so.
Just let me know if your interested

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh my mercy Mel,they are awesome:cool1: The weekend will be fine. I love these:worship: Even if it's into next week, that will be fine too:goodvibes This is my 5th September of not going back to work at school...and I love it:thumbsup2 I do work here at home:confused3 Thank you for these great designs...:angel::flower3:

Mel,

These are so cute. Can I get 2 sets also? One from the Finley Family and one from the Morgan Family. We are cruising on the Dream as well. Whenever you get to them is fine, our cruise is not until Dec. 2011, but planning ahead never hurt anyone. :lmao:

Hope you have a great day back to school.

Thanks,
Krista

I love planning kkfinley..it makes me think and always brings a smile to my face:) I take so many notes then spend hours rewriting and putting them where they belong....Happy Planning:)

Mel,

These are so cute. Can I get 2 sets also? One from the Finley Family and one from the Morgan Family. We are cruising on the Dream as well. Whenever you get to them is fine, our cruise is not until Dec. 2011, but planning ahead never hurt anyone. :lmao:

Hope you have a great day back to school.

Thanks,
Krista

Hi Krista
I saw this post too late--I did not save blanks from Marilyn's so i will have to redo them--could take me a little while--hope that is ok?

Hugs Mel

I love them:cool1: I have them all made:worship: Now to save the money to fill them:angel::flower3: Thank you again ever so much:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter