• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Stateroom Number/Hotel Room Door Mickey Art

These are FANTASTIC! :worship: I will be making a request in the near future!

We are going on the 2 day cruise to "neverland".

Could you do Peter Pans hat?

Thanks!

What cruise is that? My family LOVES Peter Pan. I wasn't sure if it was just what you are calling it or if it is a real cruise.

I've looked at Peter Pan hats and haven't found one that will work. It has to be a hat that you can cut a circle shape out of the bottom so that it will fit around the porthole number. If I find one I will post it...but I'm not certain Peter Pan's hat will lend itself to mickey ears and the round porthole number.

If you're still doing it, I really, really would appreciate to have a room number. I will cruise the Mexican Riviera on the Wonder for my 50th Bd (on Valentine day) and would like, if possible, to get our stateroom number "7622" with a Disney Valentine theme, anything you have would do.

No rush since it's only in February,
1000 thanks in advance if you can do it,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

If you're still doing it, I really, really would appreciate to have a room number. I will cruise the Mexican Riviera on the Wonder for my 50th Bd (on Valentine day) and would like, if possible, to get our stateroom number "7622" with a Disney Valentine theme, anything you have would do.

No rush since it's only in February,
1000 thanks in advance if you can do it,

I'm confused about what specifically you are wanting. I'm not currently personalizing DISigns right now as I started a party printable company (non Disney as you can't profit from trademarked images) and I stay pretty busy with it. You should be able to take my designs and insert them into Word them you can add a text box over the image so that you can add your stateroom number.

Oops, I should have missed a post earlier. Sorry. Yes, I will do what I can.

Thanks for taking the time to answer,

Thanks for making the plain princess hats with the tiaras! My daughter loved it so much when she saw it. Will be printing that one out for our door on our cruise next month!

Here is an idea of how the Sorcerer's Hat looks personalized...

PortholeSorcererHatcopy.jpg

Wow, I just love Sorcerer Mickey...

1) where did you find the Disney font?

2) if you are still personalizing items I would be so grateful for the hat to say "Living The Magic" and one to say "Hope Sparkles"... Both without quotes of course.

3) is it possible to save the full size in Word so I can just print from there or how do you suggest printing it?

Please note that I would try to do this myself except that I have just had 2 surgeries in 8 days. You would make a 20 year cancer survivor whose Relay For Life team name is Hope Sparkles so happy because I had cancer at the age of 18/19 in 1992. I refused chemo/radiation due to the possibility of destroying my reproductive organs. I then went on the WDWCP in 1993 to work in the World Showcase Towers at Epcot for the Spring and Summer watching Illuminations sparkle at night with hope that my next 3 month cancer test would be negative and I would still be in remission. Mind you I had never been anywhere Disney but I felt the Magic there and now 20 years later Hope still Sparkles :)

:thanks: so much! :wizard:

Wow, I just love Sorcerer Mickey...

1) where did you find the Disney font?

2) if you are still personalizing items I would be so grateful for the hat to say "Living The Magic" and one to say "Hope Sparkles"... Both without quotes of course.

3) is it possible to save the full size in Word so I can just print from there or how do you suggest printing it?

Please note that I would try to do this myself except that I have just had 2 surgeries in 8 days. You would make a 20 year cancer survivor whose Relay For Life team name is Hope Sparkles so happy because I had cancer at the age of 18/19 in 1992. I refused chemo/radiation due to the possibility of destroying my reproductive organs. I then went on the WDWCP in 1993 to work in the World Showcase Towers at Epcot for the Spring and Summer watching Illuminations sparkle at night with hope that my next 3 month cancer test would be negative and I would still be in remission. Mind you I had never been anywhere Disney but I felt the Magic there and now 20 years later Hope still Sparkles :)

:thanks: so much! :wizard:

Hi Christa
Dolly is not DISigning --see post 47 of this thread.
Hugs Mel

Does op hatanyone have a pirate minnie or formal minnie porthole design? I have two rooms and need something to match up with my Minkey Pirate hat and Mickey top hat. Thanks I sail on Aug 24

Many thanks for your work and for sharing your talent with us. I used your designs to make stateroom ears, and your instructions are perfect! No problems and measured against the template, fit exactly. I will take a picture of our door, we are sailing Friday on the NY to Canada cruise. Thank you so much! Margaret:flower1:

I see there haven't been posts to this thread in a year, but I thought I might try it anyway...I'm looking for a Halloween theme porthole decoration. A witch hat, Frankenstein...something/anything for an upcoming cruise. Can you help?

the Meet the DISigners sticky should show that Dolly is no longer DISigning...it has been a long time

oh please do you have the captains hat? thats the one i want, and im having trouble trying to get it to print without looking grainy and blurry....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter