Cruise Stateroom Number/Hotel Room Door Mickey Art

Birthday...I will work on more..but you could add names and wording in the dots:
PHB-day1.jpg
Here is a link to all of them in my photobucket account: http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/Porthole Decorations/

Dolly, I wish I was computer savvy enough to know how to add names, etc. But sadly - I just ain't got "it".

Would you mind adding names and wording for us, to this birthday hat?

We are going on a cruise in 2010 to celebrate our twins 7th birthday. If possible - could you put Happy 7th birthday and add their names - Maddie and Mickie? Or something along those lines in that hat? I just love the colors on this one.

Thank you so very much.

This would be super cute if you added tulle or ribbons coming out of the top to make it 3-D!
PHPrincessHat2.jpg

PHB-day2.jpg

Artist Beret:
PHArtistBeret.jpg

Here is a link to all of them in my photobucket account: http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/Porthole Decorations/[/QUOTE]

Bababear 50, Sands and cruizen mama were nice enough to provide me with the link to your thread. The hats are really nice and the very detailed explanation even nicer, we are going on a "double birthday celebration cruice" on July 25, I wanted to know if you can personalize the Princess Pink Sorecers hat with CARMEN, the Artist beret with ANDRES, if you can also the birthday hat # with Happy Birthday Carlos & Carmen
I am talent challenge :confused3 but if you give me the instructions to put the names on this I will try, you had been very nice but I understand this can get very overwhelming. Blessings Elcka

What about adding a FIREFIGHTER HELMET? my husband would love that one with his name CARLOS and I haven't see it anywhere. :lovestruc:lovestruc Thank you for looking!!!

Dolly, I wish I was computer savvy enough to know how to add names, etc. But sadly - I just ain't got "it".

Would you mind adding names and wording for us, to this birthday hat?

We are going on a cruise in 2010 to celebrate our twins 7th birthday. If possible - could you put Happy 7th birthday and add their names - Maddie and Mickie? Or something along those lines in that hat? I just love the colors on this one.

Thank you so very much.

Enjoy! Make sure you take scissors with you just in case you have to trim any of these...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out and they should fit if the dimensions are correct for the porthole that I have found in several places on the Boards.

B-day1MM.jpg

Bababear 50, Sands and cruizen mama were nice enough to provide me with the link to your thread. The hats are really nice and the very detailed explanation even nicer, we are going on a "double birthday celebration cruice" on July 25, I wanted to know if you can personalize the Princess Pink Sorecers hat with CARMEN, the Artist beret with ANDRES, if you can also the birthday hat # with Happy Birthday Carlos & Carmen
I am talent challenge :confused3 but if you give me the instructions to put the names on this I will try, you had been very nice but I understand this can get very overwhelming. Blessings Elcka[/QUOTE]

Here you go...make sure to take a pair of scissors just in case the port hole is a different size than I have found on the Boards...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet so I can only go with the size that others say it is.
Enjoy!

B-day2CC.jpg

BeretAndres.jpg

PrincessCarmen.jpg

What about adding a FIREFIGHTER HELMET? my husband would love that one with his name CARLOS and I haven't see it anywhere. :lovestruc:lovestruc Thank you for looking!!!

I have tried looking for a firefighter helmet but haven't run across a good picture of a helmet at the right angle that would look right on a Mickey head. I will keep looking and will post one if I can find it.

Hi Dolly! Could you personalize the birthday hat in post #25 with Happy 16th Birthday April? ( Sweet Sixteen ) Thank you Lynn :flower3:

I'll be sure to take scissors. Thank you so very much for sharing the hats & for personalizing it!!

Hi Dolly! Could you personalize the birthday hat in post #25 with Happy 16th Birthday April? ( Sweet Sixteen ) Thank you Lynn :flower3:

Enjoy! If you are using this for a cruise...make sure to take scissors just in case the port hole isn't the size others say it is...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet.

B-day1April.jpg

I have tried looking for a firefighter helmet but haven't run across a good picture of a helmet at the right angle that would look right on a Mickey head. I will keep looking and will post one if I can find it.

I would LOVE this too my DBF is also a firefighter and would love to have this too.

Can I have the boy b-day hat with happy 10th birthday nathan

I would LOVE this too my DBF is also a firefighter and would love to have this too.

Can I have the boy b-day hat with happy 10th birthday nathan

Make sure to take some scissors with you on the cruise in case the porthole isn't the size that I've been told...I haven't been on a cruise yet.

Enjoy! If you are using this for a cruise...make sure to take scissors just in case the port hole isn't the size others say it is...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet.

B-day1April.jpg

Thanks Dolly, it's awesome. Thanks for the info too! Lynn :flower3:

Make sure to take some scissors with you on the cruise in case the porthole isn't the size that I've been told...I haven't been on a cruise yet.

B-day2Nathan.jpg

Thanks so much for the disign...Would love the fireman disign if you come up with one. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Thank you for looking! I also posted this question in another thread that has FF stuff, but you'd been in that one too! let me know if you come across on!!;)

I wasn't sure which princess hat you wanted...so here you go. If you are making these for a cruise...make sure you follow all the directions so they will come out the right size. But I recommend printing the "porthole", using a ruler to make sure it printed 7.5 inches and then trying all of your hats on it. Just in case the porthole isn't 7.5 inches...take a pair of scissors to trim your hats.

PrincessCrownOlivia.jpg

PrincessOlivia.jpg
Could I get these with Virginia

Can i get the one with the pink hat and crown that says princess Mackenzie on it please

If you are making this for a cruise...make sure you follow the directions, print out the 7.5 inch circle (measure it to make sure you followed the instructions correctly) and try the hat on it. Also, take a pair of sciccors on the cruise with you just in case the porthole isn't the dimensions that I have read on the Boards. I haven't been on a cruise myself.

Here you go...enjoy!

PrincessMackenzie.jpg

Thanks so much for doing that one for me, but I went and saved the black porthole and mickey ears but when i went to look for them it was blank kinda like it is laying flat down. I copied the princess hat and it was fine but when i save anything else on this tread it does the same thing.

Thanks so much for doing that one for me, but I went and saved the black porthole and mickey ears but when i went to look for them it was blank kinda like it is laying flat down. I copied the princess hat and it was fine but when i save anything else on this tread it does the same thing.

For some reason the photo editor when you are saving the picture into your "my pictures" takes out the extra white space and distorts the size that I originally set up for the images. I changed the diretions in the first post to reflect this. DO NOT USE THE "SAVE AS" FUNCTION TO SAVE THESE...YOU HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGE DIRECTLY INTO YOUR MS WORD. If you copy and paste them directly from this thread instead of using the "save as"...they will work. I just copied and pasted the image directly from this thread to a MS Word document making sure that all of the margins were set to "0" and I had to resize the width of the picture to 8.5 inches and didn't have any problems.

If you want to save them to your "my pictures" you will have to save them from my photobucket account and you can find that in the first post.

If you try both of those and still are having problems send me a pm with your email address and which images you want and I can email them to you in a word document.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter