Cruise Scrapbooking

newcruiser05

Mouseketeer
I know there a multitude of scrappers out there that have done fabulous cruise pages. I need help.

I just got back last Saturday and have all my photos ready to go (I took 15 rolls and got doubles so I have a TON of photos).

I need your best ideas, where the best Disney supplies can be found, best websites for layouts, etc.

Thanks so much for all your tips, suggestions and layouts.

Finally finished unpacking and the laundry and I can't wait to start scrappin this Saturday!!!!

Hi, I am fairly new to these boards but have been scrapbooking for a long time. I noticed that there are several good posts, very nice people :goodvibes and good links to ideas in the cooking, crafting and scrapping section of the boards. I know I look at it at least twice a day.
:cheer2: I think you will find just what you are looking for there. :cheer2:
Sandy

Hello fellow cruising scrapper!!!

I'm addicted to both, and have faced the problem before with tons of gorgeous photos and only so much scrapbook room, so I understand.

I use the lo's from Becky Higgins that you can find in Creating Keepsakes magazine. She gets a lot of photos on a page with room to journal. They are visually pleasing and easy to do. I tend to use less embellishments on cruise photos because they are so great anyway, especially the gorgeous sunsets, but that is a personal choice.

There are a lot of great Disney papers available in craft shops by 'Hot off the Press', the only paper company authorized to use Disney images, and some for the cruise, but I have found that if you use the cruise line coloring book, you can get some great 'clip art' from copies that you resize.

I hope this helps, any questions, email or pm me, but I'm leavin on my next one on Sunday, so before or after is good!

good luck and happy scrapping,
Renae

I had a lot of luck on scrapyourtrip.com!!!! They have lots of cruise and park stuff. Good Luck!!

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Hello fellow Scrappers! There are alot of great scrappers here on the dis boards. Just go to the the cooking, crafting & scrapping forum. Another great board is the two peas website. www.twopeasinabucket.com. You can view many cruisers pages there.

Good luck on your book. I haven't even started mine and we sailed in September 2004.

Kathy

Thanks for posting the link to the old thread. I wasn't around for that one - or maybe just missed it - at that point my husband was the one reading the boards every day.

Where do you live? I live in So Cal and there is store here that has lots of cruise supplies, not necessarily Disney but they would work. Also you might want to check the scrapbook shows in your area, there are tons of Disney papers and things out there. Also Disneyworld sells some scrapbook supplies which are better than what Disneyland sells. I don't know if they have any actual DCL stuff but they have lots of character stuff. Hope this helps. ::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter