Cruise Out Of New York City ????

purtypat: I do have blonde hair, though it is rather dark! I think I only rode the tram from Serenity Bay, though. My sister and I walked out there in the rain to have a drink and the bar wasn't covered!

We are going 16 - 30 August. My boys are competitive swimmers, so they swim through the first week in August. I am a teacher, so we have to be home before Labor Day. We are going on the 13 day cruise tour, first inland then a 7 day cruise. I think it was about 15,000 for a minisuite and an interior, each holding three people. It is through Princess, so a new line for us. We saved somewhere 5,000 booking early through Costco. My parents will also have a minisuite. It's to celebrate their 50th anniversary. Now the big thing will be all the tours. We gave tours to each other for Xmas presents.

It sounds like we do a lot. We have two cancer survivors in our group, so we have learned to do things when you have the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter