Cruise Meet - FANTASY 8/1/15 - Let the planning begin!

AAGH!! I just saw the FE deadline was yesterday. o_O Oops I missed that totally. Will there be another group formed?
If you find out about another FE group please let me know I would love to join. I am late in sending out this notice and I missed the July 4th deadline

We are looking forward to the cruise. This will be a once in a lifetime trip for us and we hope to participate in everything we can.

I see that you are offline now. I am sorry I did not respond in a timely manner. I am sure organizing the FE group is a lot of work. If possible I would still love to join the FE group. I am going to continue to try to figure out how to access the PM. I have a great gift idea I hope to share with those on the cruise in your FE group. Looking forward to the cruise.

I am so behind on everything! One of these days I swear that I will be on top of things:) Anyway, is it too late to join the fish extender program? We have an "interesting" (sounds better than funny looking!) handmade one.
Please make ten posts and send me a PM or reply to this thread with the required information. Thanks!

My sister would like to join the new group as well! Can she join as well? She has three children DD 16, DS 13, DD 8.

Hi I am Wheezyprek's sister. Would it be possible to join the group for fish extenders. I will make ten posts now. Thank you

Please make ten posts and send me a PM or reply to this thread with the required information. Thanks!

My sister would like to join the new group as well! Can she join as well? She has three children DD 16, DS 13, DD 8.

Have heard so much about Palo and Remy but not sure if we want to leave the kids since it was a surprise vacation.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter