Cruise Jan (transportation)

Brittmarie04

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question, our Family myself, DH and DD8 are planning a cruise in Jan. for DD birthday. Will be getting off the cruise on Thurs Jan 24. And thinking of just booking a cheap Disney hotel for 1night (pop century) no park tickets or anything. And flying home the next day Friday the 25th. So my question is does Disney Magical express pick you up at the port and take you to the hotel?? And is it free or do you pay for it??? I have never been on a Disney cruise so wasn't sure how this works. I know when we go to Disney we take Magic Express from airport to hotel and it's free but wasn't sure if this is the same. Someone please let me know:) thanks in advance for the replies.

Your options are the same for going to the port as they are for leaving the port - DCL transfers, book a private transfer or book a rental car. DCL transfers cost $35/person each way.

BTW - Magical Express is a free service that is only offered between MCO and the WDW resorts.

jilljill said:
Your options are the same for going to the port as they are for leaving the port - DCL transfers, book a private transfer or book a rental car. DCL transfers cost $35/person each way.

BTW - Magical Express is a free service that is only offered between MCO and the WDW resorts.

Thank you!!! Do you know if there are rental cars available for pick up at the port????

Thank you!!! Do you know if there are rental cars available for pick up at the port????

Here are the rental car agencies near the port:

Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, Thrifty/Dollar. All have shuttles that pick you up at the port and bring you to their rental offices to pick up your car. You must reserve in advance as it is too risky to wait to see if they have cars availalbe the day you get off the ship, especially if there are other ships in port.

You can find discount codes for the above agencies at www.mousesavers.com

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter