Cruise in November - weather??

calmom

Just a dream and a wind to carry me...
So we booked the double dip Western cruise in November and am wondering what the weather in Florida is usually like early November. We have been in Florida for cruises in January - is it colder, warmer, same in November? We always liked the weather we had in January - dry, warm, clear. Also, it is at the tail end of hurricane season? What has been people's experience at Castaway during this time? We just got back from the West Coast and had some raining weather. I always liked leaving from Florida for cruises as it seems like the weather is nice right away where as for the west coast you have to sail a little bit to get to the warmer weather. Same thing happened when we left from New Orleans in March - it was real cold for the first couple days, then warmed up a lot. Will it be the same type of cold in November in Florida? Thanks! Lisa

It was beautiful on our 11/15/03 cruise as well as the 12/4/04. The weather once we left FL was HOT! We wore shorts every day if we weren't in our suits at the pool. We went to WDW before the cruise & wore shorts each time as well. Now, the morning we boarded on the 12/4 cruise there were some clouds & up on deck 9 it was just windy...which meant that it was chilly. We wore jeans instead of shorts that morning but had our Tshirts on. Once the luggage got to the room & we grabbed our jean jackets, we were fine. I was honestly worried that it would be like that the entire week but the next morning was balmy & wonderful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter