cruise documents

GoHerd1028

<font color=red>DDC 172<br><font color=green>"Inse
I am trying to get things togetherfor our Mach 6 cruise and I was wondering what online documents do I need to print out and bring with me to the port if any. Anyone who has any information or experience with this I would appreciate hearing from

Steve

I went onto my reservation today. It looks like they want your flying info. if you are flying also a bunch of papers that need to be filled out ahead of time. It makes it much quicker to check in when you get there. Go to disneycruise.com and put in your reservation #, everything you need to print out is there.

After you complete your online check in, there are 2 pages you will have to print out:

Payment Authorization
Cruise Contract signatures

You cannot print these until all the online stuff if filled out.

There are optional forms as well: Medical and if you are bringing someone elses kids.

These forms are also all in your cruise document book, you can hand fill them out if needed.

The above is absolutely correct. It is easier at the check in if you do the forms on line in advance and bring just the signature forms. However, there is nothing mandatory about that. You can fill in the cruise documents that you will get in the mail by hand and turn them in on your arrival at the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter