Cruise documents?s

ganandem

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in 22 days and have not received our cruise documents. We have sailed DCL twice before and received the documents much earlier. Wondering if I should call and check or not yet?

I would call. We got ours a couple of weeks ago for the same cruise. Do you have a TA other than Dream's Unlimited? If so, maybe they have them. Call them first...

First, there is NOTHING in the document package that you need. It is ALL on line now; the document package is just a repeat. It will contain your luggage tags--again, not essential to have in advance, but helpful.

I'd contact your TA if you used one. The TA can specify whether documents are to be sent to them or directly to you...they may be sitting on a desk somewhere.

If you don't get them, first do the online check in and print the signature pages for the cruise contract and payment info. You can get luggage tags at the Welcome Center at MCO (if using DCL transportation you need to stop here anyhow), at the cruise desk at any resort, or at the terminal from the porters.

Thanks I will try to contact our travel agent. I did fill everything out online so that makes me feel better. Sounds like I could pick up luggage tags at POFQ during our stay there prior to the cruise.

If it helps, I got my cruise doscuments for my Thanksgiving cruise this year litteraly the week I was set to sail. And, when I called DCL they said they were mailed almost three weeks prior to that, I guess sometimes it just takes longer than it showed to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter