Cruise Doc Questions

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
My final docs came in the mail and I was wondering what do I need to keep in them? I have 4 of those little books and they take up a lot of room. I was hoping to consolidate them.

I am printing off our prefilled paperwork online.

If you are printing off your documents on line and you do not have DCL transfers, the only thing you need in the entire documents pack is the luggage tags. If you have DCL transfers, your transfer coupons will be in the document book.

WHen you say that you have 4 "little books," are you talking about the information books--what to pack, gifts you can buy, shore excursions, etc? Or are you talking about the document book with the cruise contract? There is NOTHING in the information books that yo need after you look at them (these are the ones that look like they are put together with hair ties). I'm not sure why you have 4 document books unless you booked 4 cabins.....that booklet is actually rather small and I usually bring it along even though I know I don't need it.

If you are printing off your documents on line and you do not have DCL transfers, the only thing you need in the entire documents pack is the luggage tags. If you have DCL transfers, your transfer coupons will be in the document book.

WHen you say that you have 4 "little books," are you talking about the information books--what to pack, gifts you can buy, shore excursions, etc? Or are you talking about the document book with the cruise contract? There is NOTHING in the information books that yo need after you look at them (these are the ones that look like they are put together with hair ties). I'm not sure why you have 4 document books unless you booked 4 cabins.....that booklet is actually rather small and I usually bring it along even though I know I don't need it.

We booked two cabins: Me and my brother are in one (for booking purposes because he is under 21); Husband and two kids in the other room. I have a booklet for me, brother, husband, and one with the two kids in it. It ends up being two really thick books and two thinner books.

My travel doc. folder doesn't fit them all and all of our other travel doc airline, hotel etc.

We don't have any DCL transfers. Thanks for the information!

We booked two cabins: Me and my brother are in one (for booking purposes because he is under 21); Husband and two kids in the other room. I have a booklet for me, brother, husband, and one with the two kids in it. It ends up being two really thick books and two thinner books.

My travel doc. folder doesn't fit them all and all of our other travel doc airline, hotel etc.

We don't have any DCL transfers. Thanks for the information!

That's really odd.....we got a book for each cabin. However....if you've done the print outs, there's nothing you need in the books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter