cruise directors

Trent was on the Fantasy last week. He said he would be there thru the middle of August.

Anyone know who is currently the cruise director on the Dream and the entertainment host. CD is listed as unknown but obviously someone recent knows. Thanks

Anyone know who is currently the cruise director on the Dream and the entertainment host. CD is listed as unknown but obviously someone recent knows. Thanks

I'm not sure about the club host, but the early June Navigators show Carly Scott as the CD.

I'm not sure about the club host, but the early June Navigators show Carly Scott as the CD.

Club host may very well be #Tonyfromspain. He was leaving the Fantasy when we debarked on June 23rd. He was going on vacation and then would be on the Dream. He as amazing! SO MUCH FUN!!!

Thanks. Anyone have any experience with Carly?

First got to know her when she was an assistant cruise director, and then we were fortunate enough to be back to back on her first two cruises as cruise director. I think she is fun and friendly, and has a really nice sense of humor.

Thanks. Anyone have any experience with Carly?

First got to know her when she was an assistant cruise director, and then we were fortunate enough to be back to back on her first two cruises as cruise director. I think she is fun and friendly, and has a really nice sense of humor.

Agree. She's great with kids too. She let DD check out her epaulettes and see how they worked. Some hilarity ensued.

Club host may very well be #Tonyfromspain. He was leaving the Fantasy when we debarked on June 23rd. He was going on vacation and then would be on the Dream. He as amazing! SO MUCH FUN!!!
They usually have a longer vacation since they work so many months with no break

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter