cruise director Magic?

BeeSkip

Mouseketeer
Hi recent cruisers.....Who is the current cruise director on the Magic? Is it Rick? Rick was the cruise director last year and I was hoping he was still on the Magic as we are soon to cruise again in March. Thanks, Bee

Bee,

Not sure who is on the Magic right now, but Rick is no longer with DCL. He is currently with Celebrity on, I believe, the Century.

Rachael is WONDERful. We had her last year on the Wonder and this Jan on the Magic. You should not be disappointed.

Rachel was the cruise director on the Magic when we were there January 3-10.

Hi,

Rachel is WONDERFUL!! We had her on the Wonder in 11/2002!!

Allison an associate (DVC)

We had Jacqui back in October. Does anyone know what happened to her? Has she moved to the Wonder? Or perhaps left DCL? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

I think Jacqui is just on vacation or possibly on the Wonder...I didn't hear that she left DCL.

We had Rachel on the 2/7/04 cruise and she was great!!

Rick has definately left DCL but I think Barb posted that she is meeting up with him somewhere/sometime in the near future.

MJ

Does Rachel have a British accent? If so, we had her on the Wonder in 9/2002 and thought she was great.

Originally posted by outahere
Does Rachel have a British accent? If so, we had her on the Wonder in 9/2002 and thought she was great.

Hi,

If it's the same racheal we had (11/2002, Wonder). Yes, she did have a british accent!!! Really nice too. :)

Allison an associate

We had "Kara". 12/20-12/27.

She was everything you expect in a cruise director.

Vivacious and full of life.

On Xmas day as we were sitting at the desk on board re-booking, Kara came by and gave the agent her xmas gift. It really was touching to see the family atmosphere on the ship on that cruise.

Later that same night, the crew were absolutely beaming with the Xmas spirit.

Virtually everyone of them remarked about the fabulous dinner the ship put on for them. And, like every class outfil, the Ship's Officers served THEM that night.

The Captain included.

DCL is one class act

Jim

Rachel is from England, and was on the 2/7 Magic. We were told that Jacqui was on vacation for 2 months. Kara was Jacqui's assistant on one of our past cruises.

We still like "Miss Jacqui" best.....

Originally posted by mmouse37
I think Jacqui is just on vacation or possibly on the Wonder...I didn't hear that she left DCL.

Yes, Jacqui is on the Wonder.

Barb - Give my best to Rick when you see him. He was a wonderful cruise director on the Inaugural 7-day Eastern cruise of the Disney Magic and I was glad to see him the last time we cruised on the Wonder. I suppose that he's no longer featured in the video that they show on the bus from the airport to the port.

Hmmmm....this is interesting. We specifically asked and were told that Jacqui is on vacation. Somehow, I'm tempted to trust the boards more than the CM answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!