cruise cancellation policy

linetbo

DIS Veteran
What happen if I cancel my reservation, still have 10month to go, do I receive all my money back?

What happen if I cancel my reservation, still have 10month to go, do I receive all my money back?

At 10 months out, you should get all your money back. Unless you are booked in a Concierge room, it that case you forfeit the deposit. But you get everything else back.

EDIT: did you buy the insurance through DCL? If so, you won't get the cost of the insurance back.

EDIT: did you buy the insurance through DCL? If so, you won't get the cost of the insurance back.

Since DCL insurance doesn't go into effect until the PIF date, it isn't actually purchased until that date. For this reason, you won't lose the cost of the insurance.

If you NEED the money, then cancel. If you can't make this cruise, just move the date out as far as DCL will let you - that moves the Pay In Full date - which is when the "penalties" kick in. This way any room credits and discounts are not lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter