Cruise Autograph Books

suzdisneyfan

Mouseketeer
What type of autograph books do they sell on the ships? Are they the same ones as in the parks, or do they have special cruise autograph books?

The two that we were on, in 2004 and 2006, they were the WDW autograph books. I was disappointed that they didn't have a DCL one, maybe they do by now.

April 07, still the same 'ole WDW autograph books. Have yours ready at the port, you'll want it :thumbsup2

I am pleased to report that we saw a couple of different DCL autograph books on CC and aboard the Magic on our May Repo cruise. :thumbsup2 DD picked one with Ariel on it - it's one of the ones that has space for a photo on one side and a blank page opposite. :goodvibes

That's good news! Do you remember if there were any boyish ones?

I'm sorry I don't remember the designs on the other books because as soon as we set eyes on the Ariel one, DD was like "buy that one!" as Ariel is her favourite! princess:

I can tell you that when we brought the book down to dinner that evening our table mates - who were all seasoned DCL cruisers - were surprised to see a DCL autograph book. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter