Crt

Congrats on getting what you wanted. Non-forum people usually think we are crazy spending so much time planning. To them, the planning is a chore. I know people who walk into a agent, book one of the first hotels the agent suggests (usually one that is paying the most commission), and then just bowl up to the airport on the day. Then, as GoGo says, they get shut out of restaurants, queue longer than they need to for attractions and find their hotel is not in the best location. They then wonder why they haven't become hooked on the whole travel experience the way we are. It makes me cringe every time.

This describes so many people I know!

A guy at my hubby's work was going to the USA and spending a few days at WDW. Well hubby asked if he would like some info on making ADRs and how to use use fast passes etc and the guy was "nah, we'll just wing it" and of course he didn't think WDW was anything special at all. Too crowded, couldn't get a table, missed out on rides.... *sigh*

Sorry, I meant the Fantasmic package. But I got it!! I did a forum search and ended up finding a thread that explained there is a MDE glitch that only has Fantasmic Package at 90 days if you go through the Fantasmic page, but if you do a general date search of all the dining options first, you will be fine - and I was!!! Woo Hoo!! I got all 4 ADRs that I wanted :)

Fantastic! It's so exciting to know you got the one's you wanted:)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter