CRT with one less

KMarston

DIS Veteran
We have a CRT in a few weeks and my sister’s flight has changed so she won’t be joining us. Since we’ve prepaid for 7 do I need to call ahead to cancel for one or will they handle it at the restaurant? I’m sure we’ll order a bottle of wine or drinks that will make up for that price. Anyone have an idea how that works?

We have a CRT in a few weeks and my sister’s flight has changed so she won’t be joining us. Since we’ve prepaid for 7 do I need to call ahead to cancel for one or will they handle it at the restaurant? I’m sure we’ll order a bottle of wine or drinks that will make up for that price. Anyone have an idea how that works?

We just had this situation last month. We were booked for 4 but only 2 of us could go. I just told them at check in & they said no problem. I also asked the waitress what the process was because I also had an AP discount I wanted applied. It was no problem, sounded like it happens all the time. When she brought the bill at the end of the meal, the discount was applied & the 2 person credit amount was listed. I had the credit back to my card pretty quickly, although I didn’t pay attention to how many days it was. (Coz I was on vacation!:rotfl2:).

We just had this situation last month. We were booked for 4 but only 2 of us could go. I just told them at check in & they said no problem. I also asked the waitress what the process was because I also had an AP discount I wanted applied. It was no problem, sounded like it happens all the time. When she brought the bill at the end of the meal, the discount was applied & the 2 person credit amount was listed. I had the credit back to my card pretty quickly, although I didn’t pay attention to how many days it was. (Coz I was on vacation!:rotfl2:).
Thanks a million for the reply!! I feel better now. I know we’ll most likely use the remainder but didn’t want to forfeit the money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter