CRT question

bnts1993

Mouseketeer
When did CRT stop being signature? Do they not offer the photo op anymore? I was thinking of dinner but now I am not sure.

According to the website you still get a photo souviner, which is a picture with Cinderella that you take downstairs before you get seated.

I was on the Disney dining reservations website making ressie for our Feb trip and it said it was not signature??

When you try to book CRT using the DDP it still says that it will charge you 2 credits.

"Signature" isn't really just a dining plan term meaning the restaurant costs 2 credits. It means it's an upscale restaurant with upscale food offerings. Signature restaurant on the dining plan means something other than signature restaurant in general.

CRT isn't "signature" because of the food - it's in the 2 credit category because Disney knows guests will pay for the one-two whammy of princesses AND the castle.

When they first started the dining plan, CRT was one credit. That didn't last long. Just because it doesn't say "signature" on the Disney website doesn't mean it doesn't cost two credits. CRT is the only 2 credit restaurant that is not upscale in food terms, because the draw there is not the food. If you're looking for gourmet food, it's not the place. Yes, they still have the photo package included.

Not meaning to presume, but are you sure you were looking at CRT and not the Cinderella's Happily Ever After dinner at 1900PF?

could it be that it is not listed as signature because it is listed as character?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter