CRT question...

surgefest

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this question should be in the dining plan section or not but here goes.. When we booked CRT for dinner a month or two ago we had to leave a credit card to pay for the dinner.... We are going to be purchasing the dining plan for the trip now.. Can you switch the reservation to the dining plan credits now and get a credit put back onto your credit card for the price of the dinner?? How does that work??? And when would they put the credit back? AAAAAAAAAND would we have to make a whole new reservation to swtich it to the dining plan??? i'm hoping not. Thanks for any information.hopefully someone else has had to do this.

I just did this... they will keep the reservation and put back on your credit card. BUT>>>>> watch your credit card. I called in early Oct and they said it would be a week to 10 days before it would appear on my statement. And it NEVER appeared. So I called a few days ago and she had nothing written down about me calling last month.. so she was putting it thru again.
This time it only took 2 days... the credit is there. She assured me that the reservation was NOT cancelled. I asked several times that the reservation was still fine.. and she assured me cancelling the payment had nothing to do with cancelling the reservation.

I just switched also and I'm so worried that when I call my ADR will somehow get canceled. That's just me luck! :laughing:

You can call... OR... since this takes 2 TS credits... maybe since you have already paid for it... that you keep it and use the TS credits for another dinner?

Are you required to put any money down when you DO book with the Dining Plan? How does it work? princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter