CRT Picture Question???

TylerAggie

Mouseketeer
We will be having dinner at CRT with another family we are traveling with to Disney. Both of us have 5-year old daughters. I read a picture with Cinderella is included in the dinner package. Would each girl be able to get the picture or do we need to make separate reservations?

Each person in your group will be able to be in the picture, this is the information from Deb Wills site

When you arrive at Cinderella Castle for your reservation,
a photographer will be on hand to take pictures of your group in the lobby,
before you are seated in the dining room
A package with four 4x6 prints and one 6x8 print of your photo,
as well as one 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle,
in a Cinderella photo holder (valued at $29.95 plus tax)
will be delivered to you during your meal,
which will be from a fixed-price, set menu.
(One photo package per party of 1-4;
two photo packages for parties of 5-8, etc.)

can be the entire group or just part of it. There are a few options if you want the girls individually. One is to make separate reservations. This probably splits the group up. A second is that they take two pictures and choose one for the package. The second picture can be bought off the photopass website. Third, as helenk noted, for larger groups (ie >5) two photo packages are presented.

The third option would obviously be best if the party is large enough.

Thanks for the info.:) We will have seven in our group, so it looks like it shouldn't be a problem for each girl to get her own picture package. They both will be wearing Cinderella Costumes.princess:

If I remember correctly, they only take one photo for each package, take it or leave it.

I know this wasn't your question, but I didn't want you to be misled and think they take multiple pictures for each package.

Thanks for the info.:) We will have seven in our group, so it looks like it shouldn't be a problem for each girl to get her own picture package. They both will be wearing Cinderella Costumes.princess:
Yes, you will be able to get 2 seperate photo packages with your party size so it won't be a problem for you. :thumbsup2 We were a party of 9 and were given 3 seperate packages and were able to choose who was in each of the 3 photos with Cinderella. Have a wonderful time-we sure did! :wizard:

at least when we have been there. They choose one and present it as the package. This year we preferred the other picture and ordered it through photopass and have it displayed in my daughter's room.

If memory serves there is a photopass number printed on the distributed picture. You can always verify with the photographer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!