CRT Phone # to order a birthday cake?

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
I have been trying and trying and trying to call this number - actually, several - and no one answers (I get a full voicemail) or it is a private residence of an elderly woman in Orlando!!!!

I've called the Disney Switchboard, I've called WDW Dine...I've called the food service manager and NOTHING!!! :mad:

I just want to order my DD a birthday cake, dernit!

Any ideas of how I can actually get ahold of someone?!

We are going there our first day at WDW, so ordering upon arrival will not be an option, I'd assume.

not to worry, they have as many birthday cakes as they have pixie dust; just make sure your PS via disney dining reflects your princess' birthday and during checkin at the podium at the castle remind them that you would like a cake and not only will you have the cake but some other surprises as well ;-);

I was told that they only have birthday cupcakes for the birthday girl - and we wanted to order a 6" round cake, which I was told would have to be special ordered ahead of time. :confused:

not when we went; but if you PM me i will give you a number to call to ask for help;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter