CRT- have you recently had supper there?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
Somehow I have missed until today that supper at CRT is now the same as breakfast- well, the food is obviously different, but everything else looks to be the same.

So... if you have had supper there recently, please tell me:
1) do you get your picture with Cinderella?
2) are there 4 princesses that greet you in the dining room?
3) do they have the "wishing" ceremony with your own magic wand?

I have taken my daughters to the CRT breakfast twice and was hoping to book it again this year. If supper is the same as breakfast, then we may just do that instead.

this is quickly getting to the bottom of the page.

So...does anyone know anything about dinner at CRT now, whether or not you have been there lately?

This thread may give you some of the info you're looking for:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2423833

We're having dinner at CRT in July, and from what I've read, they do the photo package at dinner (as well as at breakfast and lunch). And the princesses do come around to the tables.

Not sure about the "wishing ceremony" though. I think that might've been what they did when the Fairy God Mother and the mice were still there for dinner. :confused3

Hi hi!

I was recently there so I can answer your questions:

Yes

Yes

Yes, even though it was only DH and I in our party (2 adults) we did receive our wishing stars, DH got a sword and I got a wand. We loved it, and thought it was very cute. They held the wishing ceremony, even though I believe it is a little different than when the Fairy Godmother used to perform it. Still pretty cute!

Hi hi!

I was recently there so I can answer your questions:

Yes

Yes

Yes, even though it was only DH and I in our party (2 adults) we did receive our wishing stars, DH got a sword and I got a wand. We loved it, and thought it was very cute. They held the wishing ceremony, even though I believe it is a little different than when the Fairy Godmother used to perform it. Still pretty cute!

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter