CRT celebrations

Nikki K

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for CRT in May. The last time we were there my husband proposed to me. We're going back for a belated honeymoon and I thought it might be nice if there was something we could do to make it a bit more special again. Does anyone know if they can arrange anything? Doesn't need to be anything big.

If you want something special,use the link above. You need to plan it - and pay for it, they don't

Ok no need to be rude. I fully intended to arrange it AND pay for it I was just asking how I would do it since I have no idea how it works and other people might have previous experience. Even through that link i'm struggling to work it out. I thought the whole point of this forum was asking for help and advice.

There are no longer custom cake options for restaurants at MK including CRT. This is the information that was shared on the cake thread in response to an inquiry for what CRT can offer for celebrations.

Thank you for contacting Magic Kingdom Specialty Desserts! My apologies, but custom cakes and cupcakes are no longer available at Magic Kingdom Restaurants.

However, we do offer many enhancements that you can add onto your existing reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table to make your celebration extra Magical!

First, we have our signature dessert. This royal dessert features a dark chocolate slipper or a white chocolate slipper, filled with a chocolate mousse. This is presented with a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, covered with a chocolate ganache. The dessert plate can be decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece! This dessert generally serves 1-2 guests and costs $15.00 plus tax and gratuity.

We also offer this featuring a white chocolate crown fit for a prince! This is also filled with a chocolate mousse and presented with a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, covered with a chocolate ganache. The dessert plate can be decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece. The cost is the same ($15.00 plus tax and gratuity).

Crown your loved one a Princess for the day with one of our crystal tiaras! Shortly after you arrive, your Royal Attendant will present a tiara adorned with crystals that a family member can place on the guest-of-honor’s head, officially crowning her a Princess for the day! We offer a 3-inch tiara for $25.00 and a 5-inch tiara for $40.00, both plus tax and gratuity.

To create a true fairy tale, we offer our Cinderella glass slipper. This will be presented after your meal on a platter of rose petals and is the perfect keepsake for your visit to Cinderella’s Castle! This costs $65.00 plus tax and gratuity.

We also offer our 6-inch round cake. This is available in either all vanilla or all chocolate and can be decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” Mickey Mouse medallion. This cake generally serves up to 6 guests and costs $23.00 plus tax and gratuity.

Our Mickey Mouse head cake, which serves up to 10 guests, is in the shape of Mickey’s Head and is a chocolate cake with a dark chocolate ganache over top. This cake costs $54.00 plus tax and can be decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary” or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Please note that any cake that is not enjoyed during your meal cannot be stored at the Magic Kingdom, nor can it be shipped to your resort. However we would be happy to box up any remaining cake for you to take with you.

To officially place your order, you can just respond to this email with your dining confirmation number and your order details! We do require your completed order at least 72 business hours prior to your reservation. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed. Payment for any add-ons is not due until you dine with us. We are not able to accept prepayment or third party payment for our enhancements. All pricing and offerings are subject to change without notice. We are in the office Monday-Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We are out of the office all day Sunday. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response.

Last edited:
That's great thank you. The slipper would be good because it would compliment our engagement one. Thanks again.

Ok no need to be rude. I fully intended to arrange it AND pay for it I was just asking how I would do it since I have no idea how it works and other people might have previous experience. Even through that link i'm struggling to work it out. I thought the whole point of this forum was asking for help and advice.

Right Back at you. No need to be rude.
I was stating fact. Since you are new here you do not realize this is a frequently asked question by folks who believe Disney provides celebrations. You asked if" they" ca arrange anything.
I was trying to help you.

If you want something special,use the link above. You need to plan it - and pay for it, they don't
I sincerely apologise I must have missed the help part in there, perhaps you can assist me as all I could see was you repeating what someone else has said and insinuating that I wanted something for nothing. The post above was someone helping and thanks to that I have now managed to email and ask for assistance.

I sincerely apologise I must have missed the help part in there, perhaps you can assist me as all I could see was you repeating what someone else has said and insinuating that I wanted something for nothing. The post above was someone helping and thanks to that I have now managed to email and ask for assistance.

Apologies accepted :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter