CRT Breakfast or Lunch?

lmmantini

Mouseketeer
Which is better? It will be me and DD10. She's not into princesses anymore, but she does want to eat in the castle.

We've never had lunch there but have had breakfast a couple of times (we are big fans of the dinner). With that said, I would say breakfast because if you can get an ADR for before park opening, you will be able to get great pictures of the Castle or Main Street without a lot of people in your way :thumbsup2. As for lunch, I have read wonderful reviews on it, and have yet to try it ourselves...however, we just can't get away from the dinner menu :cloud9:. Even though your DD isn't into princesses anymore, she will have a wonderful time regardless in the Castle, there is just something about eating in Cinderella's Castle that puts a smile on anyone's face :goodvibes.

I would do breakfast if you can get an ADR before the park opens. It's a nice experience to be one of the first ones in and have Main Street to yourself. Food-wise they're about the same, and I'd just base it on personal preference. Though personally I'd pick breakfast, but that's only because they took my favorite thing off the lunch menu, and they have this really awesome stuffed French toast at breakfast.

I haven't been able to get a breakfast ressie before the park opens. I have a 9 a.m. breakfast, which is when the park opens that day or I could switch to a 2:10 p.m. lunch. We're doing the 8 p.m. Spirit of Aloha show that night, so I think the late lunch would be ok in that respect. So would lunch be better since I can't get a pre-opening time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter