CRT...Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

rluey29

Wish I was in Disney, Hooray, Hooray!!!
I've never dined in the castle but I'm considering it for next June. For those of you who have, which meal would you choose??? And give me some suggestions of what menu items are good at that meal.

Thanks!!

I have done both breakfast and dinner. Dinner is phenominal. You should definetly try and be there for wishes. They dim the lights and bring in the music! It is so magical! Breakfast it very good too. it just depends on how much and what kind of chracter interaction you are looking for. Breakfast has many different prince and princess', whereas dinner as picture time with cinderella before you go up stairs, and fairy godmother and 2 mice visit around during dinner.

I have done lunch 3 times, and breakfast once. Lunch is great! I love the food (the pasta is amazing).

We thought the breakfast food was nasty...but the character interaction was great.

For breakfast they served runny eggs, some sort of seasoned potatoes, bacon, and a cheese danish covered in some sort of berry goo.

The atmosphere was great, but we will pick a different meal next time.

for lunch. Between my wife and I we have the salmon, roast pork and Major Domo pie. I think there were five entrees listed and they were the same both years. My personal favorite was the pork roast. I have a predilection for pork given where I grew up and the meal I had at CRT was not overcooked which is common in restaurants. The other two entrees were good and depending on your preferences one of the others may be your favorite.

We have been to CRT for lunch and for dinner. If you must have the princesses, then I would recommend the lunch.....but, I was blown away by dinner @CRT. We had a late ADR and we were seated at a window table. As someone else said, they dim the lights for Wishes. All the children were gathered around the window tables to watch the fireworks. It was a truly magical experience to watch the fireworks from Cinderella's Castle. Even at 36 years of age, it brought tears to my eyes. The Fairy Godmother was great and my 3 yr old daughter adores Cinderella's mice. princess:

We went for lunch and it was fine. Probably a 1 time thing unless I get talked into it again. Kids have their way...;)

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of what we got at our lunch:

Appetizer:
P1000818.jpg

Salmon:
P1000828.jpg

Buttered Noodles:
P1000827.jpg

Chocolate Buckle:
P1000834.jpg

Kid's chocolate sundae:
P1000833.jpg

We only have boys - would they enjoy the dinner??? Are there any 'boy' characters??? DS is 4 and I don't want to go if it is just princesses and only little girls there??!! But it would be great to eat in the castle and we have a free dinner space!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts