Crowds?

rnorberg

Earning My Ears
I'm working on my itinerary for a trip starting this monday! 104 hours to go :cool1:

How bad are the crowds right now? What is a typical wait time during the peak of the afternoon on some attractions?

You can check the website for the Unofficial Guide to disney world they have crowd levels for the different times of the year. Hope this gives you a little help. Have Fun!!

The afternoon is the worst time for most of the attractions as far as waiting time. In most cases the Fast Passes for popular rides like Test Track and Soarin' are gone by early afternoon.
The best advice I always give (and use) is to get to all the parks before opening. You can get a lot done in a few hours before the really big crowds arrive. This is true for both EMH and regular morning hours.

It's one of the busiest times of the year. Get there early and plan on long waits in the late morning thru late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter