Crowds & Weather The Week Before Thanksgiving

MomluvsDisney

Earning My Ears
How crowded is Disney the week before Thanksgiving?

I'm planning to go November 13th-19th 2010. I will be out of there the Friday before Thanksgiving week begins. Will this be an okay week for low crowds.

Also, how is the weather in Orlando during the middle of November? What should I pack?

Thanks in Advance!

Weather = Awesome
Crowds = Super Awesome

Last year, no rain, mid 80's high and in the evenings I think the lowest was mid 50's. Disclaimer: the year before there was a cold snap during this time period and we froze our butts off!! We're Canadian so that's saying a lot. I would recommend packing layers.
During the middle of the week we walked onto EE at 2pm, 6 times in a row!! My DD began to get a headache from the multiple rides so we had to limit ourselves to only 6 passes through :sad1: It does get busy late Friday on into the weekend.

We are heading back Nov. 11 to 21!

Have fun!

We went last year (Nov. 09) and it was low crowds even though they had the free dining promotion! And we had beautiful weather. Every day was in the mid 70's. It was perfect.

The temp did drop at night, though, so remember to bring a sweater/jacket and also long pants. The last day we were there, it dropped to low 60's and POURED, but that was fine. We lucked out all the other days. It was a great time to go, and we're thinking of going again in November of this year!

One of the best times to go to WDW in my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter