Crowds next week?

4evrdisney

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any thoughts on what the crowds will be like next week? Has it been pretty slow this week? We are leaving Sunday and staying through Friday and I'm hoping it is pretty quiet!

Anyone have any thoughts on what the crowds will be like next week? Has it been pretty slow this week? We are leaving Sunday and staying through Friday and I'm hoping it is pretty quiet!

It was REALLY empty last week. I'm going tomorrow (thurs.9-18) I'll email you when I get back, but I'm thinking its gonna be pretty quiet. I'll keep ya posted though if you'd like;)

I was in the park most days between Sept 10-16 (not there Sunday/Monday) and it was dead. We walked on to all rides except Nemo Wed/Thurs/Tues and by being smart with scheduling and using Fast Pass, we didn't wait more than 10 minutes for any ride on Friday/Saturday.

I am sure it will be very quiet. I was there Friday, 9/12 and until late afternoon, almost everything was a walk-on. And this was a Friday, mind you! I think Sept & January (other than MLK & Labor Day) are the slowest months at DLR. Have a wonderful trip.:thumbsup2

Woo Hoo! We are taking a 1 year old and 3 year old so I would love to have super short lines. Figment Disney - if you could let me know how it is today I would be so grateful! Thanks y'all!

You are staying through the 26th? Well, that Friday will probably be a little crowded because that is the first official day of the Halloween season - decorations on Main Street, Woody's Halloween Round-Up and the Haunted Mansion Holiday, etc. So, at least you will get a chance to see all of that before you leave but crowds will probably pick up a little on that day.

What is this?

Thanks

Tandyc

Do you know where the Big Thunder Ranch is in DL? During Halloweentime, it becomes Woody's (from Toy Story) Halloween Round-Up. You go there and decorate special Halloween cookies, carve pumpkins, participate in other arts and crafts, take photos with Woody and buy special merchandise. It is cool. During the holidays from late November to early January, it becomes Santa's Round-Up, I think, and everything is Christmas themed.

This is sooo cool. How did I not know about this? Is it open all day? Is there an extra charge?

Thanks so much for the info!!!

tandyc

This is sooo cool. How did I not know about this? Is it open all day? Is there an extra charge?

Thanks so much for the info!!!

tandyc

Sure, no problem at all! No extra charge just to enter the Round-Up. Of course, they charge for cookies and knick-knacks and such, but it IS Disney, after all! I am not sure of the hours of the Round-Up - I don't know if it is only open until dusk or later than that. There is a mention of it on the DL website in the Halloweentime section, I think, so that might give more clarification. If you can't find the hours on there, I am sure someone on this board will know because any question you could ever ask, someone will know the answer to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter