Crowds June/July

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I pretty much have to take our honeymoon from June 26th until July 4th. Can anyone tell me what the crowds are like then? I'm kind of worried because we will be there around Independence Day. Can anyone put my mind at ease or is there no hope for us surviving the masses during this time?

Ali

We've been there three times in that time frame. The 4th will be very crowded, but the rest are manageable.

It will be busy around those times, but there are pluses! Longer hours, parades every day and no rehabs. Just make sure you have plan - if you arrive before opening, leave about Midday and return at 5 then you should have far smaller queues.

The Unofficial Guide touring plans (www.touringplans.com) will minimise your time in lines!

Enjoy :D

We went towards the end of July this year. Every park except Magic Kingdom was very managable. There were so many people at MK that you could barely walk anywhere. The lines were not all that bad for attractions but the wall to wall people was hard on me. I was traveling alone with 3 small kids and a big double stroller. I imagine it would have been less stressful if I was with another adult and left the kids at home ;)

Go early, take an afternoon break then head back to the parks late afternoon/early evening. This worked well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter