• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds in Oct

2BigKIdz

Is it still winter!?!?!?!
We will be there Oct 24-31, are the parks normally crowded during this time?

We went last October and the crowds weren't too bad. Not light but not clogged with people either. Just about perfect I'd say you've chosen a great time of year to be at WDW! You'll still want to plan your day and do the FastPass thing for the E ticket rides.

And don't forget the Epcot food and wine festival!

Darian

Darian

We were in the world last year at the end of Oct- we had wonderful crowds. We only used FP twice-- because there was no real need for it. The weather was perfect. Never really sunny too much, always seemed overcast. However the air temp still hung right around the mid 80's.

I'm also going in October. I thought the crowds would be pretty low then since the kids go back to school in August or September.

Our timers match!! We will be there the same week. I have been in Oct. before and it is great. Low crowds and nice weather. Let's pray together!

We go every October. Usually it isn't crowded at all and we never stood in line for anything. Well last year it was mobbed! It was much worse then our trips in May. Every attraction had a line and it was long. I was speaking with the Fairy Godmother in the castle, gosh that sounds weird LOL, and she said it was so crowded because they had that wonderul buy 4 get 3 free days at that time. It was called the Fairytale package and was much better then the one now. I'm hoping since the newer offer isn't that great that the crowds will be back to normal. I know the Fairy Godmother was really frazzled and wished it were back to normal.

It was also crowded becasue they had a free deal for the Military going on at the same time. I'm hoping it will be less crowded this year.

OCT ,has in recent years, gotten more crowded. More conventions are scheduled at that time, & Super Soap Weekend.

This year the Food and Wine Festival has expanded from Oct1-mid Nov, rather than the previous 4 weeks.

We prefer early Nov, as most won't take their kids out of school right before Thanksgiving Holidays.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter